Anyone interested in

I am considering teaching a class here. It will be a simple dress on a hanger, with minimal sewing involved. I would possibly do this in May. I would like to know if anyone is interested? and , If anyone would like inexpensive kits, with the dress pieces cut out and edges sealed, ribbon and hanger included? I will make the pattern availabe to all anyways. I wish to know if the intrest is there before going further.

Melissa

<flinging hand up in the air> I'm there! Put me down for both the class and the kit.

<happy dancing> Very cool idea Melissa! I can't wait!

Deb

I am not sure of the price of the kit. I was thinking of between $5- $8, I had not gotten that far in planning yet. I will get busy on it today and gather up the Items I need and get started on writting the instructions, I will inlude those in the kit in case someone wants to make one. but can not attend the class. Our home is a smoking enviroment and I will do my best to insure there are no fumes on the kits. I will contact Tracy with More information, Once I get some kits made up and the instructions typed. I will also need to take pictures of the process for the class, scan the pattern ect...

Melissa

Hi Melissa, the cost sounds great to me. I was wondering about payment and if you had a Paypal account, would it be possible to just pay you through your email address on there? Since I'm in Canada, it would make it much simpler? Let us know, thanks.

Wendy

I think this sounds like a really great idea. I won't commit to class and kit but I am interrested in both! It just depends when it is and what's going on here at the time - but this is a project I'd really like to try!

-David

I am hoping to do the class on April 27th or May 6th. Tarcy said she will set a poll for this. As for the time I am in Pacific Standard time. I was thinking of having it start at noon, that way it could start from 12-4, depending on what time zone you are in. I hope to have a pic up of a sample dress and some fabric swatches for the kits I have already made up, for those interested. For those that wish to use there own fabric., I will email you the pattern a week before class. I will also post the nedded items such as fabri-tac etc at that time.

Melissa

Melissa, I was waiting for a reply before I posted the poll. I posted the poll before I completely read your entire reply :angry: (See how anxious I get :blink: ). Your email said May 27th or June 3rd but your post above has different dates :) . Let me know if you need me to change the dates. April 27th is Tomorrow :lol: .

Thank You Melissa Dear!