Leaving town on a jet plane........

Wolfie

Well, we need a RL set in about three weeks as we are off to Tenerife for a week, ahhh, can we say sun and some warmth... But seriously I can hear my lady in Mz Chantilly hollering she NEEDS a set...

Hugs and thank you for sharing such great eye candy!

Ya can all come visit me, we have the sun shining, birds singing, the river is cool to swim and fish in, the BBQ is hot with lots of snags etc, plus potato salad, coleslaw, etc is on the table, along with some good ole Aussie pavlova, the beach cricket game starts at 7pm, when it cools down a little then we will kick back and have a few wee sips of some favorite beverage of choice.

Then when you are all tired out you then retire to your tent etc, for a wonderful nights sleep under the stars with a gentle summer breeze blowing in your face.

Only to be woken at 6am with the birds singing begging you to get up and do it all over again.

Ahhhhh That was the weekend I just had, Oh to live 5 minutes away from a river with a beach, good freinds and a wonderful time to be had.

Hope to see ya all soon.

Cheers Debra.

We just celebrated Australia Day and had a long weekend to boot.....:)

Thank you all! But my dolls are not fighting over them because I never show them all the goodies.....LOL Actually 90% of my dolls are in storage boxes waiting to be purchased and they don't see anything! It's dark in there.......but there is a pet in one storage box.....a big long legged spider. Blech! It's in with the western type dolls, and I won't go in there unarmed anymore.