I scored on Kijiji

Shy Spirit

I found a Kijiji ad listing empty pine roomboxes for sale, about 1/2 hour's drive away. I thought I'd buy them (for the princely sum of $10.00 each) and take a couple to Mini club for the members there to buy if they liked to. There were three small boxes, and three big boxes. I was very happy!

Then the lady said she had some magazines downstairs - and did she!! I got stacks and stacks of Nutshell News, Miniature Collector, Dollhouse Miniatures, and three British ones - Dollshouse World. Ten cents each. I also bought a few books. These cost a little more - the most expensive was $5.00. After staggering up the stairs with my booty, and loading up the car ...

... she mentioned that she has HOM kits, for which she's asking $5.00 apiece. My mind was boggling at all the treasures I had just bought, and I mumbled something about asking the club members if they were interested, and then letting her know. Where was my brain? I think it melted from all the excitement!! I had birthday money on me, and I just drove away without the kits! I have to arrange to go back and get them - I hope she hasn't sold them to anyone else. :)

I took two of the roomboxes to club last night, and they were snapped up. (In fact, we had to draw names to decide who would buy them!) I'll be taking some of the magazines to the next meeting, in two weeks time. I hope I'll have the kits by then! :D

Oh my, you certainly did score, and as for not bringing the HOM kits alrleady, well this way you will be prepared before hand, right?!? Congratualtions and good luck in your next venture, I am just the slightest envious LOL

Hugs