Thank you from the Gazette

Deb

As you may have noticed, in the past few months, we've had a lot of new contributors submitting articles to the Gazette. I wanted to take a few minutes to thank each and every one of them for writing and submitting such wonderful articles for the newsletter. They've added so much information and diversity to the Gazette that each new issue has something for everyone. As the Gazette continues to mature, one of the delights has been seeing the experts here from the forum sharing their knowledge and expertise with our readers. We can't express our thanks enough to these folks for their generosity in sharing so much with us!

Huge thanks also go to Heidi, Holly and Tracy for their contributions and for all they do to make the newsletter sparkle.

Deb

I enjoy reading the Gazette as well and want to thank all the folks who make it happen!

I was so surprised to see my Beacon Hill's bedroom featured in the "Lived-in Look" article. Thank you so much for considering it for the article. That made me very happy and made me feel more part of the Greenleaf family! :) Thank you so much Deb! :lol:

Thank you all for all the work you put into such a wonderful gazette each month. Thank you for the "lived in look" article. My RL definitely has a lived in look, and I didn't want my dh to look the same, but after seeing all the pictures I realize that's what's missing :wave: .

Thank you to all who contribute to the Greenleaf Gazette. I was so disappointed when I'd reached the end of the latest issue - call me greedy, but I just devoured it! Thankyou for making it so special. :wave:

I enjoy reading the Gazette as well and want to thank all the folks who make it happen!

I was so surprised to see my Beacon Hill's bedroom featured in the "Lived-in Look" article. Thank you so much for considering it for the article. That made me very happy and made me feel more part of the Greenleaf family! :wave: Thank you so much Deb! :)

I, too, was surprised to see my Glencroft bedroom in the "Lived-in Look" article! What fun! And it's always encouraging to have other people say nice things about one's work.

But I wanted to let people know that I didn't create that lovely bureau in the picture. I bought it at the Sturbridge show one year. The artist's name is Lenor Johnson and her website is: http://rstuffminiatures.com/ When I figure out how, I'll add that information to the 'image description'.

Deb, it's your touches that make the Gazette the wonderful collection of ideas and inspiration that it is! Thanks so much for doing this Dear! :wave:
Tracy took the words right out of my mouth! {{BIG HUGS}}, Deb, dear, for giving us the Gazette to look forward to every month, and for your articles that call us to grow our skills.

Thank you staff of the Gazette for giving of your time and talents to bring to all of us our wonderful treat each month! I look forward to the gazette and I also look forward and enjoy reading about everyone. Some of my very best friends are on this forum and it's always a wonderful pleasure to see them highlighted for all to see and admire.

Thank you Greenleaf for providing us with our Gazette! If not for this wonderful company, we would not have this privilege!

I was so surprised to see my Beacon Hill's bedroom featured in the "Lived-in Look" article. Thank you so much for considering it for the article. That made me very happy and made me feel more part of the Greenleaf family!

Searching thru the galleries for eye candy each month is one of my very favorite things to do and I love finding the treasures that folks might not have seen yet. There's so much eye candy that it seems like we'll never be able to showcase it all, but we'll sure try!! The talent on this forum is truly endless.

It's been great to see more and more articles written by the members here. I hope that we continue to see more submissions like these because it gives such a robust content to each issue with diverse styles and subjects. I won't give anything away, but we've got some great articles coming up in the next couple of months that y'all are just going to love!

Deb

I just wanted to say a big thank you to the Gazette for including my room box in the" lived in" article! Just to be featured with the very talented ones is an honor in itself! It is especially appreciated, due to circumstances I was going through. I haven't been posting or participating for a while because I had surgery on my hand, and couldn't type very well, and was unable to work on anything. It was frustrating to say the least, but as I am healing, I am looking forward to getting back to my beloved minis and the wonderful people on this forum. The bandages are off, and the stitches come out next week! Hooray!! Thank you all again!

Michelle

Thank you to all who contribute to the Greenleaf Gazette. I was so disappointed when I'd reached the end of the latest issue - call me greedy, but I just devoured it! Thankyou for making it so special. :crazyeyes:

I still have this gem to read and I am sooo looking forward to doing that now that things have settled down again.

And I too feel a bit sorry when reaching the end, but that is also the perfect time to go back and read it all over again, and as I have all the Gazettes saved I can have a mini fix now and again going back to to the others.

Thanks you to all involved in creating this for us!

Hugs