Greenleaf's 2nd Annual Spring Fling Contest

:huh: Heather, NP...I'm just relieved...I thought I really had lost my mind this time :unsure: , what's left of it to lose anyway :giggle: Thanks for nice comments about my handmade stuff - I'm glad you liked them.

Chris

Everyone that has showed their Spring Flings...Bravo!

I wouldnt want to be a judge on this either. Lots of talent in this group.

Yikes, did I post pic's and not know, or are you referring to another Chris? :unsure::doh: Hope it's another Chris or I have truly LOST IT!! :lol: Gonna go lay down now...feeling old :huh::giggle:

Chris

Oh no. now I'm feeling old! :o Chris, it may not have been you but, I was talking about the play structure house, and maybe in my old age, I thought it was you.....

~Off to find a senility doctor~

;)

Hugs,

Monica

I just need to re-size my pics before putting them in my album....

Hope they made it through though...

Hugs and sooo looking forward to see everyone's work!

well ive put some pics in my gallery for u to look at, they rnt as good as some of the ones ive seen so far but i had fun making it.

Hi Dawn, I love love love the drawers of baby's parts~

I thought the stork workshop was just sooo clever ! Very cute idea I really love it . I have my pictures ready but have them private ...is it ok to show them now I was concerned but I am on the fence lol. I am so excited about everyone's projects they are so fun and I want to throw mine in the mix . Everyone is so clever and wonderfully exact about all the little details of the projects !

:unsure: Wow, such great ideas! I don't envy the judges at all! I can't wait to see more eye candy :giggle: , I love all the creativity everyone on here has. I wasn't able to get mine done this year, too many things on my plate (RL and mini), but I'm really enjoying seeing what everyone saw in this cute little shed. :huh:

I've been looking at the Workshop Kit pictures that have been put in our Gallery. :unsure:

I had such fun creating a scene around my kit, but I can see already that everybody's work is just so darn good. I'm amazed at what you guys have come up with for this incredible little kit. Your ideas and the way that you've brought those ideas to life blow me away. :giggle: How the judges will choose from the entries I've seen already, is beyond me. You're all winners in my book.

Thanks so much for sharing ... and we've still got more to come. It really is a wonderful world.

Hugs

-Susanne