bears

chelleke1

wow Michele I just spent forever on your web site you have some wonderful houses I loved the farm one and the saloon and the bear house.....I loved them all! I looked at the tutorials and was able to follow what they were making just from the pictures those little sandals are adorable!

Did you make the little carousels? they are too die for.

Wonderful site thank you for posting about your awesome little bears which led me to poke around and find all the other wonderful things you have made. I wish I could read the sayings along with the pictures but even so I enjoyed myself immensely.

Rhonda

wow Michele I just spent forever on your web site you have some wonderful houses I loved the farm one and the saloon and the bear house.....I loved them all! I looked at the tutorials and was able to follow what they were making just from the pictures those little sandals are adorable!

Did you make the little carousels? they are too die for.

Wonderful site thank you for posting about your awesome little bears which led me to poke around and find all the other wonderful things you have made. I wish I could read the sayings along with the pictures but even so I enjoyed myself immensely.

Rhonda

Hello Rhonda, thanks for your compliments, my english is not so good to translate my website, maybe I can find someone to do this for my! or with babelfish translation I give it a try :dog: but thats gonna take hours and days time....

I bought a little carousel and then made it myself, the red and purple one are my work.

great that you enjoyed visiting my site :)

My chenille stem bears turned out resembling Boyd's Bears in their little fuzzy faces!lol I made wee stuffed elephants from felt for a toy swap and thought I'd try other animals, but then got busy with houses again. I love that yours are dressed & have accessories!