Oh So Excited! (house arrival)

Tako

My buttercup finally arrived!!!

There was a shipping mix up with miniatures.com and they shipped it to my fiance (in Georgia), possibly because he's the one who paid? In any case, it got shipped to Georgia, fiance had to ship it California, and FedEx took their dear sweet time getting it here. This is after the first order never went through and he was waiting a week and a half for them to process an order they didn't have! ;)

Also worth a " :wub: " expression, my bag of shingles was just tossed in the box, it's a good thing I think I have plenty of them, because a LOT of them are broken!

Shipping issues and minor damages aside, I'M SO EXCIIIIIITED!!! (Even if it probably will be until Spring Break before I get any time to actually work on it! B) )

I wonder if he paid by credit card? If I try to buy anything in the states and have it shipped to my work (as I'm not home during the day) it rejects my credit card number because the address does not match where the bill for the credit card goes! So I only buy off a couple of sites that have my credit card no phoned to them so that I can get it shiped to work. I do not know how the computer knows but it does!

Any way I hope you enjoy your build, and look forward to the pictures...

Don't throw away those broken shingles just yet! Depending on the roof lines of your house, you may well find use for lots of them, filling in various angles and edges... B)

Yes, often stuff has to be shipped to the name/address of the credit card holder. Only occasionally have I found places that will allow you to be billed at one location and have the goods shipped to another!

Thanks for all the congrats! And no worries about me forgetting the eye candy because I have to keep my SO updated too! He's all the way in Georgia and almost as exited about the tiny house as I am!

The larger broken single bits definitely will be useful uppitycats, however, the two or more cups of sawdust and splinters at the bottom of the bag won't be shingling my roof!

My Spring Break is actually the 17th through the 22nd of March, so I only have a couple weeks to hang on. However, a super packed school schedule plus trying to find a job = health problems going haywire! All I want to do is sleep when I get home at the end of the day!