Howdy!

LittleFox

Well... about a year ago or so I fell in love with the Pierce and have been trying ever so hard to find the time to work on it. I've started the new year with a determined heart to get it finished! I have previously assembled one dollhouse (The Worthington) but had to give it away during a move to another state. I still regret it! Now...I'm afraid that it has become my white whale... and as I sit here and type this I know that there is one on ebay at this very minute and the bids have just gotten too high for me. Alas... I shall try again one day.... :)

If anyone is interested in talking about tips and techniques specifically with the Pierce that would be great. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the longest tape run for the electricity. I'm coming to the conculsion that this is one of those houses where several parts of it are in various forms of finishing and you just have to hope that it all comes together at the end. B)

Looking forward to talking to everyone!

Welcome back, Cindy. I'm so sorry about your Worthington. Several members are building the Pierce now and there are a couple of threads about it on the "Question About a Partcular House: "Greenleaf Dollhouses" forum. I hate to think how many things we lost through 19 different moves over the years...

Welcome Back!

glad you decided to make time again for working on your Peirce! it is such a wonderful house!

I have one waiting in the closet for me to work on!

cant wait to get it started!

nutti :D

Hi There Cindy. Welcome back!! I Love The Worthington (I had the Greenleaf version of that kit called the Charleston) Last year I built the Pierce itwas such a fun house to build. I don't think this was as hard as the wrothington though. You can see my building process of the Pierce by clicking here:

2833160210037881673vQJTxZ_th.jpg

Here is the album for the finished pictures:

2657167840037881673ydhmyH_th.jpg

Just click the picture to go to that album.