Hi I'm new

gogle

I'm new to doll house building. I'm Gary from Tennessee currently in Clemson, South Carolina. My granddaughter received a Dura craft SF550 for christmas. I volunteered to assist with the build. This is an old kit that was started years ago and the instructions are missing. Any idea where i might get a copy of plans for this kit or another house that would be close? Thanks Gary

Hello Gary, and welcome to the forum! :p Your granddaughter is indeed a lucky girl - to have a willing grandfather to assist her in this build, and to have a pretty dollhouse to work on. Hopefully, you will share pics of your progress with us. What a great project - building wonderful memories together.

Hi and :p!! It looks like you were able to get the correct instructions. I have the instructions for the SF557 which I can email you, but it is a bit different. If you want them, please let me know. It is a beautiful house. I am sure your granddaughter will love it. What a great project to help her with.

:D