Drum roll please.....

Shakyshaky

I thought I was doing good with completing the Country Victorian ( well almost have to work out the spiral stair thing) and Tiffany, sweetheart cottage and La Petite in 6 months! Maybe I should put the kids to work. :lol:

I know the rest of you are out there.... come on join the list! Maybe if we addd all ours together we can come close to Linda! :o

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'll throw my list in there--dunno if it will catch us up to Linda tho. ;)

1) RGT Lighthouse 1/12-complete (that son-of-a-buck is BIGGGG about 4 ft. tall--built to sell---yeah, right--why is it still here then?) snicker, snicker

2) DuraCraft Ashley 1/12--complete--has swap items in it :D

3) DuraCraft Lafayette 1/12--in progress...I got this to build for my grandaughter, but she says she wants to build it and she has done some work on it.

Mostly it sits around wishing it was finished :(

4) DuraCraft Log Cabin 1/12--complete...not sure what it was called..just a one room log cabin

5) Shenandoah--in progress...put it on back burner during Christmas and contest project.

6) Double decker Grand Room Box for contest--complete finally ;) :o

7) DuraCraft Brookfield--in box

8) ArtPly Bobbi--in box

9) Olde Town set in HO scale--in box (would love to have been able to do this for Christmas decoration--maybe next year :lol: )

?10) Two room boxes...completed as gifts (nursery 1/24 and wedding 1/12) don't know if those count. (One room box still in box)

That's it, so far......<giggle, giggle, snort, snort> { :p Deb you have created a monster--ROFL :lol: }

I'd have more if I had a little better 'cash flow'

I'm gonna go get some sleep now.....see you all later

Doe

P.S. On the wish list is a Laurel-Primrose set and my dream house--**The Ponderosa**

P.S.S. Oh, yeah, I got a stupid question......what is HO scale?

I have seeing Iam new to this too...

Lily-under construction

Dura craft sweetheart cottage still in box

Greenleaf Tiffani still in box

Greenleaf Emerson Row my favorite still in box

Greenleaf Pierce another Favorite but still in box

General Store

Lyn :lol:

Okay, NO Laughing at me either LOL. My list is VERY long and i might miss some because I have become a master horder and I hide things (even from my self LOL)

Not Opened Kits for me

1. 3 Van Burens (Greenleaf)

2. 2 Chantilly's (Greenleaf)

3. 3 County Houses (Greenleaf)

4. 2 Vineyard Cottages (Greenleaf)

5. 3 Sweetheart Cottage (dura Craft)

6. 2 Ashley (Dura Craft)

7. 2 Hearitage (Dura Craft)

8. 1 Farmhouse 505 (Dura Craft)

9. 2 Tudor Houses (Dura Craft)

10. 2 Brimble Stores (Greenleaf)

11. 1 Washington (Greenleaf)

12. 1 Harrison (Greenleaf)

13. 1 Westville (Greenleaf)

14. 1 Beaumont (Greenleaf)

15. 2 Emmerson Rows (Greenleaf)

16. 2 Brookwoods (Greenleaf)

17. 1 Story Book (Greenleaf)

18. 3 Catebury (Greenleaf)

19. 3 different 1/2" scale row houses by house works

Partially built houses I am keeping for me

20. 1/2" scale turreted house by Mcgreedy Emporium

21. 1 Charleston

22. 2 Castles in progress (Made & designed by me)

23. 2 wood craft assembly kits (don't remember the item #'s right now)

24. Porch by concord

25. Poch by Datim miniatures

26. Mckinley (Greenleaf)

Built houses

26. Dungeon (Rik Pierce)

27. Storybook Cottage (Rik Pierce)

28. Borgin & Burkes (Rik Pierce)

29. Vineyard Cottage (Greenleaf)

30. Primrose cottage (Greenleaf)

This is a list of the ones I can remember off the top of my head that I have Opps...

31. 2 Teresa's (Greenleaf)

32. 2 Dianna's (Greenlaf)

33. nine different 1/4" scale wood craft assmembly kits houses (no name or item #)

34. Village (duracraft)

35. Town (Dura Craft)

36. Real good toys light house

37. New orleans (real good toys)

38. Princess (Greenleaf)

39. 2" scale barbie roombox (Greenleaf)

40. country 2" scale house (real good toys)

41. dollhouse emporium market square kit

42. village station & store (greenleaf)

43. 1/4th scale arthur built on my fireplace (Forgot about that)

These are not in list of things to sell. These are all my personal stash of kit Opps

44. the Madison (greenleaf)

I think that's it..... :o ;) :lol: :p

This does not include furniture kits and greenhouses and things like that. These are my house kits only.

;)

Tracy: Ok If I added right this is around 75 kits. I think you will definitely win this lottery! You go girl, this gives the rest of us something to strive for. LOL

Yes, tell hubby that you really really do need a room all of your own in your new house. LOl

Peggi

well no one said anything about furniture kits!

(sheesh)

when I think that Linda and I have only been doing this 3 yrs it makes me

shudder to think what our lists will be like in 3 more yrs!

prolly catch up to Tracy. ouch!

I know Im gonna have to do some rearrangin!

accccckkkkk why this hobby?

ok ok I know why!

coz Im nutti and can never do anything half way!

:lol: :o ;)

post-9-1134838045.gif

I just was in the garage (Gotta pack and ship things) I for got

44. Beacon Hill (partially built)

45. English Bit (House that jack built)

46. Summer Cottage (think that's wht it's called ) house that jack built

47. Corner store (Celerity)

:o

There may be others hidden and YEEEEHAWW!

Way to go Linda!! I love your list too and I did not included the girls roomboxes (1 each) and dollhouses (3 combined)

:lol:

when I think that Linda and I have only been doing this 3 yrs it makes me

shudder to think what our lists will be like in 3 more yrs!

:lol:  :o  ;)

post-9-1134838045.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL Nutti! That's what I was thinking too! There are more houses out there that I am wanting to get my hands on, and just waiting for them to appear at the right time for the right price!

There are more houses out there that I am wanting to get my hands on, and just waiting for them to appear at the right time for the right price!

oh!! this I know! and will be my downfall Im tellin ya!

and e-bay is having a very good yr because of me and this addiction.

I love the older houses also.

nutti :lol:

~snip~

This does not include furniture kits and greenhouses and things like that. These are my house kits only.

:p

<singing> And a partridge in a pear tree.

Wow. That list is *SO* impressive! I was scrolling thru it wondering if there are very many houses still on the market that you haven't built yet. If so, there can't be very many. :)

Just out of curiosity, which one became your favorite after it was done----the one that you look at now and think of as your best work and/or just holds a special fondness for you? And which one did you have the most fun building?

Deb

Well, I have not built the Emmerson row or the Vanburen or most of the houses on this list.

I guess I would have to say my Rik Pierce houses are my favorite on this list and my Vineyard cottage. I know, don't kill me Linda cause I still don't have a picture of it. It's kinda dusty because I did not cover it right away.

of the ones I built and sold, I must say the Chantilly, Heritage & Beacon Hill were my favorites. I also had fun with the Newberg because hubby helped me with that and my farmhouse 505. The farmhouse 505 was my 1st dollhouse purchase for myself and I built the Arthur and tiffany before I started on it because I was so over whelmed with all of the psrt and I completely did not understand the instructions. Hubby helped me with the floor and staining it and the memories I will always cherish (Since now he does not help me with them at all :p ).

Linda, be carefull. Once you start building them on your own, they find other interests ;)

(At least mine did) :):p

Wow am I getting in on this topic late but at least I'm true to form :) (being late that is). Let's see now.. If I can remember them all and no none of them are finished yet :p

2 Arthurs (1 in a box)

1 Lafeyette (needs a mantle top a paint job and a door and will be finished)

1. Buttercup (in a box)

1 Franklin

1. Tiffani (nearing completion)

1 unknown western looking place - a non kit house

a sweetheart (to be refurbished)

a Newburg (in a box)

a Corona Trailer (about half done)

a two story shop

a brick front shop

a toy shop to be refurbished

a gypsy caravan (from my own plans) - needing wheels and a roof and a door

and one roombox waiting for me to turn it into an egyptian scene

... and I think that's all of them. -

Oh - and the contest room box from hbs which I'm still planning on turning into a ships ballroom - someday.

-David

wow David

as somone who met you when you first got online with the miaiture scene you have managed to gather alot!!

scarey huh?

the first time I counted was in chatroom and it was only houses done or started

and my count was 11

I ended up with 22 houses and (gulp) all for MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Evil "GIGGLING"

and Im not finished yet!

oooooooo Ima Baaad Girl!

and Im wondering what DH would say if he knew? surely he knows? :p

not like 20 houses are hiding? :o oh I hope he knows! :)

well of course he knows! ;) isnt he allowing me to move our 100yr old Player piano into the bedroom and he is building me a work/display area.

he has asked if I would sell any of them. I said sure someone wants to pay me what I want for them. (coz Id price high ;) )

so there ya go!

I do soooo love the building part!

MORE MORE MORE!

:p nutti ;)

Oh my goodness! What have I got myself into?!! :) Everyone's lists are so impressive! Can we start listing the houses we wish to have?

Deb, for only being into "it" for three months, that's quite a list already!! :p

wow David

as somone who met you when you first got online with the miaiture scene you have managed to gather alot!!

scarey huh?

LoL Nutti :)

It sure is scarey - especially considering when I started I was determined not to build dollhouses! I just wanted to make figures :p LOL - but once the house building bug bites ya gotta build right? ;) Wow your hubby is letting you move the player piano to make room for the houses? What a nice guy!! That's probably the one thing (the only thing) I would not consider moving out of my livingroom. I have an 1897 Krakaur Brothers piano - it still plays so well that I've been afraid to call a tuner in to touch it. heh

-David

Well, it's like Calamari said, if you have just "one" dollhouse, you're OK. But once you get two, they BREED! And that's certainly what happened to me. I was very very happy with the Victorian Townhouse, and it was all I wanted. Then hubby brought home the Tennyson.

~~Hey, wicked thought, are all these houses the offspring of the Townhouse and the Tennyson?~~

So, we built the Tennyson. And we were finished. And I turned my diningroom back into a dining room. And Jimmy kept looking at the table. And looking at the table. And twiddling his thumbs.

So, we decided to get another one. I was bidding on one on ebay, can't remember which one now, and I lost the bid because I have a cap on what I will bid. He "yelled" at me! Said I was being stingy with the money! Yowsers! Ever heard such a thing?

So then I found someone via ebay and she had the Columbian, the Buttercup and the Orchid, I think, so she sold them to me. UPS drove up, and I was in the kitchen doing the dinner thing, and I saw the UPS truck and I said "hey Jimmy, UPS is bring the dollhouses up!" Jimmy went running out the door and grabbed the package and comes running <yes, I do mean RUNNING> back in the house grinning from ear to ear!

Hey all, wanted to put my two cents' worth in:

1. Buttercup

2. Tiffani

3. Victorian Cottage

4. Glencroft

5. Laurel

6. Primrose

7. Storybook Cottage

8. McKinley

9. Beacon Hill

10. Shenandoah

11. Worthington

12. Duracraft Colonial

13. Duracraft Farmhouse

14. San Franciscan

15. Cambridge

16. Newport Cape

17. Madison

18. Magnolia

19. Arthur

20. Arrow Imperial Dream Dollhouse

21. Alpine

22. The Eleanor

23. Lady Kathleen

24. Colombian

25. Fantasy Villa

26. The Ashley (Amber's Dollhouse)

27. Garfield

28. Old Towne Village and Greenleaf Village (Don't know if these count)

29. Assorted Room Boxes (Don't know if these count either)

30. Lakeside Cottage (S&W Industries)

So far, I have put myself on "hold" on buying dollhouses -- at least until after Christmas! :) I still would love to purchase the Chantilly and a few others.

Debbie