• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

!~(cheering and clapping)~!

post-9-1137624364.gif

wow is all I can say!

it is awesome. yall really picked up the paperclay stuff really well!

big cheers for Jimmy it really looks great!

were the gargoyles included? coz they really look great!

can hardley wait to see it finished! do you have any furnishings yet? have any idea what ya want for it? many possibilities!!!

have fun!!

nutti :mellow:

Thanks Lyn and Josi!

!~(cheering and clapping)~!

post-9-1137624364.gif

wow is all I can say!

it is awesome. yall really picked up the paperclay stuff really well!

were the gargoyles included? coz they really look great!

do you have any furnishings yet? have any idea what ya want for it? many possibilities!!!

have fun!!

nutti :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Nutti! Actually Jimmy has taken to the paperclay, but I love making brickwork using it. I think Rik Pierce makes the gargoyles. Tracy, is that right? He pours his own, or something like that?

Furnishings? No clue. Waiting on Calamari to give me some links to 1500s furnishings ... (hint hint Calamari)

Thanks Tracy and Jenn O!

Linda,

Looking Great!!  Were the roof tiles made with paperclay also? And of course I love the Gargoyle window.  Wow, you and Jimmy make a great team!

:D  David

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks David! Yes the roof tiles are made with paperclay also. I kinda like that. I could probably do that, since I can't cut angles with wooden shingles ...

WOW!  Now tell us what kind of lights go in a watermill and furnishings?  Looking forward to more pictures as you go along.

Peggi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Peggi! The lights are candle like things for the inside. The fireplaces will have a candle in its holder sitting on them, and on the opposite walls there are to be bracket like things holding candles. There's a coach light sorta looking thing that goes on the front.

Ooohhhh.........aaaaaaaaaaahhhh.........wow. That's just totally cool! I love the rustic look and you're giving me serious urges to do something earthy. It's an incredible job Linda. Kudos to you and Jimmy!

Deb

I think Rik Pierce makes the gargoyles. Tracy, is that right? He pours his own, or something like that?

Yes Rik makes his own castings for the windows doors and other parts from his own creations. That is super wonderful in itself because we still get a piece of rik though we are doing the project ourself

:D.

now where ya get them lights? love them!

nutti :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ordered them lights from Grandad's Playroom, overseas, and they weren't cheap either. It was part of Jimmy's Christmas gift ...

Funny that he didn't have a problem wiring his house for electricity, hmmm?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You noticed that too huh Ruby? I think it's because a "guy" showed him how to wire, so he knew how to set it up ....