Jimmy's Water Mill House

nuttiwebgal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE the entire house. It looks so wonderful and the lights just makes it even more magical! You both are doing and EXCELLENT job on it. The lights you picked are wonderful too. Please keep posting pictures because it is very inspiring.

:angry:

Poor Jimmy! Every time he tries to do the landscaping on the watermill house, there seems to be something in the way ...

post-6-1138670677_thumb.jpg

BTW, Chloe says y'all can come on in ....

post-6-1138670724_thumb.jpg

If you want to ....

post-6-1138670746_thumb.jpg

She thinks it is, Holly! I even brought the Newport back to here so she would get in that one so that Jimmy could do the landscaping. Nope. I guess maybe Jimmy needs to pretend to work on the Newport so that Chloe will decide since it's her daddy's house it must be hers too ...

• 5 months later...

Jimmy's Water Mill House is almost completely done. I have a few items to add, and I need a bedspread for the bed. I also need some more bedroom furniture ...

Anyhow, here's a link to it's almost completed state. Except for the swords, all of the fabulous weaponry, and the table, were made for me by Terri (Smallhouset).

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?act...security=BMEAOc

hmmmmm Terri made the weapons?

absoulutly wonderful! can we expect a tutorial?

as for the Millhouse... it is wonderful also!

yall have done a great job! I know what you mean about the decorating!

but I figure I got a long time to fill it with goodies so I wont let it bother me it is not decorated.

your Millhouse looks like its ready to move into.

really great job!

how lucky to have 2 such projects in your collection!

nutti :D

Oh wow! I like it!!! I *like* it!!! And the weapons are totally cool. Great job Terri! I like the crossbow in the bedroom. It reminds me of home.

Deb

I missed the furry occupant, guess the Newport ruse worked, huh?

Nope. Not really. Chloe likes to be where we are working, so she's been "assisting" with the dollhouse workshop and the deck to the pool.

Can I shrink myself and move in?

:D

Sure!

Great job Terri! I like the crossbow in the bedroom. It reminds me of home.

Deb

Huh? How so Deb?

Truly an awesome house. Great job, Linda and Jimmy!

Thanks Josi!

QUOTE(Deb @ Jul 21 2006, 02:51 AM) post_snapback.gif

Great job Terri! I like the crossbow in the bedroom. It reminds me of home.

Deb

Huh? How so Deb?

Doesn't everyone have a weapon in their bedroom to protect against home invasion? Unlike a shotgun, though, I don't think a crossbow would make as much noise initially to alert an intruder to the fact they're not welcome...

Linda, the Mill house looks great.You and Jimmy did a wonderful job as usual. I'm glad you could use the weapons. I hope there is still room for Chloe!

Thanks for the compliments everyone about my weapons. They were my first attempt at anything like that. Linda said she was looking for some and they just kinda happened. I had so much fun doing them. My favorite one is the double mace.It looks like it could really hurt.

Deb, if a crossbow in the bedroom reminds you of home, you must live in a fun neighborhood. Doesn't your husband make bombs in the garage too?

Nutti, I never thought about doing a tutorial. That might be fun.

Deb, if a crossbow in the bedroom reminds you of home, you must live in a fun neighborhood. Doesn't your husband make bombs in the garage too?

<giggling> Yes, as a matter of fact, he does. :D Those are 1:1 replicas for his tactical training company. But we love weapons of all kinds. There are over 40 swords in the house. Bruce collects japanese, chinese and scottish swords. I collect asian and tibetan blades. Then there are the replica guns. I think there are around 20 of those. And the real guns. Bruce has a curio and collectibles gun license so we've got guns from WW2 as well as modern guns. For his birthday, I just got him a Civil War replica black powder pistol. Somewhere around here I have a couple of pistol grip crossbows, but I don't think they're in the bedroom anymore.

We live in a really nice neighborhood where there's no crime rate, but Bruce has a sign outside the garage with a picture of a pistol on it that says: "Warning. We don't call 911". :o

So Terri, you can see why I think your mini weapons are so cool!! It's hard to find really cool weapons in minis!

Deb