Nutti Is in The Hospital

Minis On The Edge

well good morning! :)

imagine comming home to such kind and caring words

thanks so much.

I was in the hospital because I suffer from needing a hysterectomy

because of my size. the doctors around here are unwilling to do it.

which is fine except for times such as I just had where the pain is unmanageable with prescription meds

so into the hospital for IV pain management.

but hospitals suck

I mean once you have the drugs dripping in your arm ya feel so good ya wanna do something like stain floors and wallpaper walls but noooooo

you cant coz you have nothing with you. and no computer! :D

so now Im home and can get back on here and read all the stuff which has been going on.

again ty for all the well wishes.

nutti :D

Hi Nutti,

Glad you're back sweetie - I hope those Docs figure out a safe way to do what needs to be done. I know a few who have had hysto's the ones I've talked to say it's the best thing they ever had done. Wishing you all the best

<hugs and kiss>

-David

Nutti, so glad you're back! It's awful that you have to suffer with such pain, but thank goodness for IV meds! :D

Hope you're back to your 'ol self again soon!

Take care!!

Oh Nutti, I'm so glad you are okay! I'm sorry you have been in so much pain. I know how frustrating it is to be stuck in a hospital bed when you have a thousand other things you would rather be doing. So glad you are home, now! :D

Nutti:

So glad to read your post today (glad that you're home, not glad that you're still suffering).

I was "spayed"...love to use that description... in 1999 ... painful surgery, but wow has my health improved since then. I didn't know that the rest of the world felt this good. I was often in pain and also anemic. I know the awful pain from conditions like this (mine was endomitriosis).

Please, seek out a surgeon who can do this surgery. Over the years you get weaker. The life after a hysterectomy is so wonderful. No more pain ... so much more energy.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Susanne

Hi Nutti,

I am so glad you are home and feeling better. At least you got a little bit of relief yesterday. You don't know me, I'm new at all this. But I have been reading and learning so much from your posts and pictures. I'm very thankful that you are back.

Take care

Nutti dear, I'm glad you're home and that you at least had a bit of a respite from the pain. Please keep trying to find a doctor who will do the hysterectomy. You're so accustomed to the pain that you just can't imagine how much better you'll feel after it's done.

<wrapping you in a cuddle quilt> I totally sympathize with what you're going thru. I started thru menapause at 27 (endomitriosis was a contributing factor) and the doctors kept telling me that I was too young for a hysterectomy. I countered by telling them 27 was too young to live with chronic pain and emotional distress every day. One quack even put me on prozac. It didn't help. I still wanted to kill people but I was okay with it. :D After three years, I finally found a surgeon who diagnosed that yes, it was menapause. And when I put my arm around his shoulders and whispered those sweet words in his ears, he said yes. (the sweet words were, "If you don't take this out of me, I'll do it myself with a butter knife.") As soon as I woke up, I realized that I felt better than I had in years! The relief was that instantaneous! And recovering from the surgery was a cake walk compared to what I'd been going thru before it. It's been 14 years of living pain free and in my right mind and every day, I bless the surgeon who listened.

So don't give up sweetie. You deserve to live a happy life and be free of pain.

Deb

yall are so sweet!

I was told that they can do the surgery in KCMO

which is a 2 1/2 hour drive from us.

I vetoed that Idea quick.

most days I feel very good...it is on "those" days that I go through this.

I get the deproprevara shots which help but when they wear off "hellooo"

I am getting one tomorrow so for the next 2 months I will be good.

I should have not let Halloween get in the way of getting my shot

but yanno how it is...when ya feel good ya dont worry about not feeling good.

thanks again for all the koind thoughts!

nutti :D