The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

Ah, that is just precious! Looks like Thumper is in great hands! (pun intended)!! :D

LOL Theresa, I thought so as well, esepcially with the LARGE kitty cat next to Thumper, she looks very secure in Kavita's hand!

Hugs

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Thumper is a genius. :cheer:

Several months ago mum bought me a Swarovski crystal boat for a present. Little miss muffit decided to adopt (steal) it and hid it away for safe keeping. :D

Seriously, you won't believe it but Thumper found it in the dolls house wardrobe. (true but long story.)

We love Thumper. It’s been driving us crazy for literally months. :birthday::birthday:

Cheers

Glen

On the way to Whitianga we stopped at a country café and had yumyums. (note I’m eating healthy carrots Steve. :lol: )

Whitianga is lovely but it was really windy. I got to feed a lamb, then we went to a school gala and played games, Kavita got her face painted like a rabbit and we went for a horse ride. :lol:

Sunday we went to the water ways and I got on national TV as we crossed the new bridge. :lol: Then we got in this cool electric boat and while we were going a whole lot of vintage war planes attacked us. It was great and they were really close but I wasn’t scared. :lol:

I think I could live here. :lol:

Monday we came home and went to the Indian Diwali celebrations, there was a dance contest there and lots of food and stalls.

Well it’s time for me to pack up and move on again. I’m really sad to be leaving but all excited about my next adventure. :lol:

See you soon.

Thumper.

Hello every one.

Well it’s time for us to say goodbye to Thumper. It’s been a real pleasure having him here and we’ll miss him Heaps. :D He’s been perfectly behaved and is well house trained. Explaining his circumstances to some has been an interesting exercise, some have heard of traveling dolls and some think we’re barmy.

Unfortunately Thumper is very disappointed as even though he got to sit in several boats we never got out fishing due to the inclement weather offshore. I’ve packed his fishing rod so perhaps someone else can take him fishing. :lol:

I know Kavita will miss hem heaps. :) She’s taken and introduced him proudly to everyone. Cuddled him lots and taken him everywhere with her. She knows he has to go but doesn’t quite understand it all. :lol:

Thanks for the experience and we’ll be in touch again soon.

Love the Sayers family.

Glen and Kavita, thank you so much for showing Thumper such a grand time! I don't blame her for not wanting to leave . . . I wouldn't either!

Kavita, you're a gem for taking Thumper around everywhere with you . . . I bet you'll be best buds forever!

Glen, would you please send some photos to my email address so that I can add them to your album . . . thanks! You can send me the ones you've posted here . . . that would be fine!

Looks like Thumper is on her way to Susanne in Canada! Hopefully she'll make it to you by Halloween, Susanne! :)

High Susanne,

Well amidst a few protests baby kissed Thumper goodbye and we parted company.

I’m told he should arrive on the 29th at the latest.

You should be able to follow his process at

www.nzpost.co.nz/trackandtrace

Item Identifier EP301016138NZ (starting tomorrow)

That was fun :congrats:

Glen

Glen, maybe someday Kavita might like to send one of her mini animals on a trip! I'm sure she'd enjoy checking in (with your help of course) to see photos of her stuffed animal enjoying different locations.

I'll plan for Halloween! Maybe Shalean and Renee would like to take her trick or treating! I'll get Thumper a Halloween costume just in case.

Hugs

-Susanne

Steve's Disk.

Included in the parcel is a disk prepared by Steve about his dollhouses and things.

Thought I'd better be polite and take a quick look this morning (I'd copied it.)

WOW

When you get it take a look. It's got HEAPS of neat stuff on it. Stuff to make, prints, Loads of ideas.

Steve, seriously, excellent! Thanks for that.

To anyone receiving it during Thumpers travel set aside an hour or more (seriously) to take a look.

about the only thing missing is landscaping (hint, hint)

Cheers

Glen

Hey Glen....Thanks for the nice comments. That is 'stuff' I've been saving for a long time & I often go back to my files for reference. Everyone is welcome to copy my disk. Landscaping.....sorry !! That's one area I'm not good at ! One of these days I'm gonna' sit down & see what I can do.

I have been off a few days again. Have been so busy with work around the house & family things. I'm trying to catch up. It looks like Thumper had a great time in N.Z.

Have a nice day all

Steve in PA

I'll plan for Halloween! Maybe Shalean and Renee would like to take her trick or treating! I'll get Thumper a Halloween costume just in case.

Oh! I can't wait for that! :wave: I bet the girls will have a blast! I wouldn't wait up for them Susanne! ;)

Thumper just arrived in the morning post!

She's just in time for me to take up to Shalean and Renee's school for their 1 P.M. Halloween Parade. I've fitted her into her Halloween costume (don't be surprised if you don't recognize her!).

She'll also go trick or treating tonight.

-Susanne

Thumper just arrived in the morning post!

She's just in time for me to take up to Shalean and Renee's school for their 1 P.M. Halloween Parade. I've fitted her into her Halloween costume (don't be surprised if you don't recognize her!).

She'll also go trick or treating tonight.

-Susanne

OMG Suzanne that is tooooo cute. She comes to me next! :thumb:

Ohhhh so lovley to hear that she has arrived and all ready to go out to trick and treat, but then again I am not that surprised with that great costume ( I would never have recognized her without the clues....) and the possibility of TREATS to look forward to and enjoying immensly...

(psst so tell me, did she crave for food when she arrived???) LOL Can't wait to see what adventure she will be enjoying while visiting!!!

Hugs

I'm glad Thumper arrived in Edmonton safely! That's great! I love the picture, Susanne! It's too precious! I especially like the bunny mask she's wearing. too cute!

Thumper had a lot of fun at school with Renee and Shalean. Renee (age 7) has taken charge of Thumper. I'll send some photos to Theresa, but here's a couple of Thumper being proudly held by Renee as she marched through the school hallways in the Halloween Parade. Also, a photo of Renee and her teacher, Madame Nicole, who will read stories to the class from Thumper's travel journey. The other children in Renee's classroom were fascinated with Thumper (and her Halloween costume). They are really look forward to the stories of Thumper's travels.

-Susanne

Susanne, that is all just so awesome!! I think Thumper is absolutely adorable in her Halloween costume . . . you are so talented and thoughtful to include her in the festivities! I sure hope she minds her manners and remembers to say 'thank you'!

I'll get your album up and running tonight or tomorrow (most likely tomorrow, my eyes are failing)! You've sent along some really cute pictures and I can't wait to share them with everyone!

BTW, how many trick-or-treaters did everyone get? I got about 20 - 30 . . . I just love the little ones and always give them more!!

Hubby says we got 30. I was at our church's Hallelujah Party (a halloween alternative). I think we had 300 kids go through the party. I sure was tired when I got home last night, but some of that could be the from the earlier excitement of winning the Garfield package! I've been trying to figure out where to put it. It's huge!