The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

I have returned !!!!! I just got my computer back yesterday afternoon. They had to erase both hard drives & start over ! I saved all my 'good' stuff on dvd's before they took it, but it will take a while to re-load everything back in.

I will have to go over all the posts & put something up later while I'm letting all the turkey settle !!

Happy Turkey Day

Steve

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teresa I sent you a PM. I sent pictures to you on 11/12...

Irene, I'm so sorry! I did get the pictures. It came in a zipped file, so I was going to do it later and totally forgot about it!

You can view Irene's pictures here. I still have to put in the captions so it's still a work in progress. :p

Thumper is here! She came in the mail today. Wonderful stuff she's accumulated on her journeys! She's tired from her journey and napping, but I'll post pictures tonight.

I was just thinking about how we got started on doing this. The first one was a little green bear that started in Florida & went all over the U.S. Esther was in on that one.....back in 2002. 'Char-Char' spent Thanksgiving with us that year. Remember Esther ?!?!?

Steve

Thumper is on her way to Jenny in California! Her Delivery Confirmation number is 03063030000192750366 I went out at lunchtime and mailed her package. I will send Teresa more pictures tonight when I get home.

My goodness, this is going by way too fast!! Thanks to everyone for taking such great care of Thumper and for getting her to her next destination so speedily . . . I bet her head is spinning!

I must admit I'm anxious to get her home . . . the house isn't quite the same without the pitter-patter of her little feet! :)

I've been rather slow in getting the pictures up, but I hope to work on it tonight . . . so much to do, so little time!!

FYI, you might notice that some of the albums won't have maps . . . darn MapQuest changed their site and I'm having trouble being able to save the map . . . but I'll work on it and hopefully find another site that I can snarf a map from! Wish me luck!

Thumper is on her way to Jenny in California! Her Delivery Confirmation number is 03063030000192750366 I went out at lunchtime and mailed her package. I will send Teresa more pictures tonight when I get home.

yippee! i cant wait to show Thumper around san diego! he will have a great time! and we'll take lots of pics! i'll let you know when he arrives :)

LOL Steve! Thelma and Thumper took lots of pictures together last night! Thelma showerd her around the willowcret and introduced her to the "Darling" family. She even brought her over to the Emerson row and the tennyson that are currently unders construction. I apologize for not getting the pics up last night. Im having a hard time walking around this week! i injured my hip flexier and have been hobbling around! After I get home from the doctors tonight I will send Teresa the pics! And I will make sure Thumper leaves tomorrow for her last hosts house with a full tummy and a smile on her face :birthday:

I've been so naughty that I'm sure Santa's going to pass right over my house this year! I must get all the wonderful pictures posted to the albums . . . I promise I'll get to it tomorrow or Monday.

I can't believe that Thumper is on her way to her last stop! She sure has flown! LOL!!

Thanks so much to all the hosts for making Thumper's trip so grand (as in the grand tour all fine debutantes take when they reach a certain age!). :lol: