The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

SInce I am such a scardey (sp?) cat when it comes to visiting the dentist I am looking forward to seeing and hearing all about from wayyyyy over here LOL. By the looks of things she has had a great visit having met the "king" as well, did she swoon??? :wave:

Hugs

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again :wave: Just checking in with an update on Thumper. Well yesterday, Sunday we also work out in the yard a bit.

post-663-1194917956_thumb.jpg

Can you find her in this photo?

post-663-1194917999_thumb.jpg

Then today she came to work with me in order to have her teeth checked. She had to get up early today, we needed to leave at 7:15. Buckled her in to the seatbelt, I guess it was a bit too big :wave:

post-663-1194918126_thumb.jpg

I think she was a little nervous looking at all those instruments

post-663-1194918222_thumb.jpg

We made her a bib that would fit. Oh and Teresa you'll be happy to know no cavities B)

post-663-1194918258_thumb.jpg

Of course her favorite time of the day was lunch time

post-663-1194918316_thumb.jpg

When we got home Thumper was using her new toothbrush and toothpaste that she will be taking with her. She also has the necklace I made for her and a little plack for her room with her initial on it.

post-663-1194918398_thumb.jpg

And now she is getting ready for her last night here. She will be sleeping in the B&B, the very first guest to sleep there.

post-663-1194918470_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow Thumper will be shipping out on her way to Jen in Kentucky. I really enjoyed having her and will miss her very much. B) Once she is on her way I will post a tracking number.

Ray and I were just wondering how Thumper made out with raking all those leaves. Her rake was looking a little small for the job.

-Susanne

Oh Susanne, I'm not that much of a slave driver. Especially being some of those leaves are bigger then her :p I did the raking she just wanted to jump in them. She had a ball :p

I will be posting the tracking number later this afternoon after I bring her and all her belongings to the post office.

Okay back from the post office. She on her way to you Jen. The tracking number is:

US Postal Service Delivery

0306 1070 0004 3903 5564

At this rate, Thumper will be at my house for Thanksgiving....hmmm I thought about making her a turkey dinner to take with her, but I don't see her eating turkey. Oh, I know, I'll make her a carrot cake!

I think Thumper will love a carrot cake, actually I can see her love just about any-cake LOL. Good to hear that there were no cavities which I suspect will sort of encourage her to dive into those goodies even deeper :p

Looks like she has had a grand time visiting, and she is in for even more happenings during her world travels!

Thank you so much for sharing her pictures, I have students asking me now and again where she is right about now and they are astounded to hear that she has been travelling so far!

Hugs

Looks like she has had a grand time visiting, and she is in for even more happenings during her world travels!

Thank you so much for sharing her pictures, I have students asking me now and again where she is right about now and they are astounded to hear that she has been travelling so far!

Hugs

Everybody that met Thumper just couldn't believe that she had been to Sweden and New Zealand. What a lucky girl she is :) I know I'm jealous ;)

She is here!!!

Just in time for the weekend! and guess what!

She will have to go to work with me each day cause I work all weekend...

I hope to have her trained by end of the weekend on how to dispatch for the state police :birthday:

My goodness, so much has happened since I was last on! My computer ended up with a virus, so Brian's been feverishly working to get it fixed for me this week! Still much to do, but at least I can get on the forum now!

I've uploaded the rest of Susanne's pictures. Susanne, thanks for taking such great care of Thumper! Looks like you all showed her a real good time!

Irene, looks like the two of you had a blast! I must admit I was a bit weak-kneed when I saw her with all the instruments . . . yikes! I'm glad to know that she has no cavities though! One less thing to worry about! :birthday:

Jennifer, have a great time!

I'm off to post Glen's pictures now!

Whew . . . so much to do, so little time!! :wish:

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to take a minute to let you know how my time is being spent in Kentucky!

It is so pretty here with the leaves turning and falling..

Awwwwwww boy I was so looking forward to relaxing and watching the ponies!

But noooooooooooooooo Jennifer has me WORKING!?!?!?

I arrived yesterday to be told that I had to go straight to work, we worked until 11 pm and came home and

let the puppies out and then got ready for bed and that was around 1230 or so...

Tossed and turned and had to get up at 530 to let the puppies out before we came back to work again!

I am sure it will be a long day as Jennifer is working by herself until 3 pm...

I was told by Jennifer this morning that we are going home this afternoon and taking a nap if

everything works out.. Then we might get to mini a little too before bed time..

Then Sunday we are working again second shift and then I am leaving this place LOL

I never seen so much crime in my life! You never know what is going on in this world until you

sit in a dispatch room!

So for now I will see you all later! I have just spotted a HOT trooper in uniform that I want to

flirt with. :birthday: :wish:

(Ester do plan on a relaxing trip please :yay:)

mini hugs

Thumper

Yay Jen

So glad to see that she has arrived! You just feel so anxious until you see that she has made it to her next stop. Especially when you are the one sending her. So sounds like you have a busy weekend with her. Enjoy her because the visit just goes way to fast. :wish: Looking forward to seeing some pictures of what you are doing with her.

Teresa, whew glad to see you're okay and that your computer is on the mend too. I was starting to get worried about you. :birthday:

Oh, thanks Irene! I'm just fine . . . it's my computer that's sick! LOL!!

Good thing you're putting Thumper to work, Jen! She's been eating so much on this trip I'm surprised she still fits into her travel gear! :p

I just went to Teresa's picture album to check out Thumper's latest pictures, but Thumper's visit to Susanne wasn't there. hmmm?

I sent Teresa a bunch of pictures too. I guess maybe she is still having computer problems :yes:

that's weird...I know Susanne's pictures were on the site a couple of days ago (when I last checked). I don't think I saw yours yet, Irene...or Jennifer's....that's why I was going to check on it today.

Teresa? What's happening?

that's weird...I know Susanne's pictures were on the site a couple of days ago (when I last checked). I don't think I saw yours yet, Irene...or Jennifer's....that's why I was going to check on it today.

Teresa? What's happening?

Susanne's pictures are there. Here's the link.

I have not received pictures via my email from Irene or Jennifer. While it's nice to have some pictures posted in the thread here, it would be really nice to have them in their albums so they're all in one place and they won't get lost in the thread as we continue on.

My email address should be in with the instructions. If you can't find it, please PM me and I'll get it to you.

I sure hope Thumper makes it to her next host home! I hate the idea of her spending Thanksgiving all alone!! :p Maybe some good looking postal worker will take her home for the day! :p

I have not received pictures via my email from Irene or Jennifer. While it's nice to have some pictures posted in the thread here, it would be really nice to have them in their albums so they're all in one place and they won't get lost in the thread as we continue on.

My email address should be in with the instructions. If you can't find it, please PM me and I'll get it to you.

I sure hope Thumper makes it to her next host home! I hate the idea of her spending Thanksgiving all alone!! :p Maybe some good looking postal worker will take her home for the day! :p

Teresa I sent you a PM. I sent pictures to you on 11/12...