The Traveler

MiniMadWoman

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited . . . not to mention Thumper . . . she's practically jumping out of her skin! B)

Steve, I'll PM you the information straight away! Thanks so much for taking this on! We really appreciate it!

Only 6 days left!

Welcome back, Jenny! Hope you had a great time on your vacation!

Thumper is heading out on Monday . . . looks like she's head to Sweden after visiting with Steve!

Only 2 days before Thumper hits the road!

We are ready...We are ready...We are ready !!! Tomorrow morning I will post her schedule & the rules for her visit.

Ohhh, can't wait to get her here!!!!! :blink: you think she might fancy a visit to an alleged UFO landing site while here???? :D

Hugs

Depending on the mail to Sweden and New Zealand, she might be with you on Halloween Susanne! I wonder how long the mail takes to get overseas? :blink:

Well, wherever she ends up she's prepared! I printed off a little Trick or Treat bag for her to take along . . . one has to be prepared for chocolate!! :D

Thumper's Travel Plans

1/ Steve - PA

2/ Anna - Sweden

3/ Kavita - New Zealand (Glen's daughter)

4/ Susanne - Canada

5/ Irene - New Jersey

6/ Jennifer M. - Kentucky

7/ Esther - Michigan

8/ Jennifer - Calif.

9/ Teresa H. - WI

10/ Back home to Teresa M.

Later today I will post the rules & a copy will be in her travel box.

I'll have to go through my mini-Halloween costumes just in case Thumper is here for Halloween with our family. Let's see, I've got a light-blue coloured bunny costume ... nope. Hmmm, looks like Thumper can either be a pumpkin or a tiger. Both those costumes should fit her well. If not, a ghost costume is always an easy last-minute costume idea.

I've still got to find out where I can buy carrot flavoured toothpaste. We want our little houseguest to be sure she looks after her rascally little rabbit teeth.

-Susanne

Hey....Thumper's not here yet !!! Didn't you send her first-class jet express ?? Where is she ?? (lol) You'll find out that this is the hardest part.....knowing that the traveler is on the way to you, but she isn't here yet!! Like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

Have a nice day all

:o Nope, she must definitley not be lost in the mail, and if it seems like she is taking a little longer reaching someone I bet she was invited or jumped into a party somewhere where there were lots nad lots of chocolates :D and were the centre of attention until she decided to get travelling again...

Hugs

Hey, sorry everyone!! Brian and I adopted a 3 year old Cockatoo on Sunday and we've been engrossed in getting her settled into our home. We adopted her from a bird sanctuary where she has been for about a year. She was extremely frightened of coming out of her cage, but after only two days with us, she's willingly stepping up on my hand to come out for snuggles! She's a real sweetheart . . . can you tell I've gone gaga for my new baby?!! LOL!!

Here's a picture:

post-267-1190171184_thumb.jpg

Okay, back to Thumper!

I sent Thumper off this morning amidst hugs and tears! We're very emotional here . . . but as sad as she was to leave, she's just as excited to be going on her journey and is looking forward to meeting all of you! Steve, her delivery confirmation numer is; 0306 1070 0003 3209 8239. I sent her priority mail and so she should be ringing your doorbell in two to three days.

To set the record straight, Thumper is once and for all a "GIRL"! She's very much a girly girl . . . she has told me that her cottage must be all pink! She's very demanding . . . just like a girl! LOL!!

I'll have to go through my mini-Halloween costumes just in case Thumper is here for Halloween with our family. Let's see, I've got a light-blue coloured bunny costume ... nope. Hmmm, looks like Thumper can either be a pumpkin or a tiger. Both those costumes should fit her well. If not, a ghost costume is always an easy last-minute costume idea.

I've still got to find out where I can buy carrot flavoured toothpaste. We want our little houseguest to be sure she looks after her rascally little rabbit teeth.

Susanne, I hope Thumper arrives to you by Halloween, sounds like she'll have a blast! Let me know if you find carrot flavoured toothpaste . . . I should have some here for her at home when she gets back! LOL!!

cue announcer: "...and so the saga begins. One small girly rabbit named Thumper embarks on a journey that will cross oceans, traverse continents, and pause at mini houses all over the world in her pursuit of adventure!"

Let me know if you find carrot flavoured toothpaste . . .

HMMMM now that's a new one...I'll have check in our supply closet at work, don't know if we have that flavor :) but you can be sure that Thumper will have her tooth check in my dentists office when she comes to visit...hopefully it's on a day that I work. After all the chocolate she just may need a cleaning!