August Gazette

Once I got the problem straightened out with our spam police I've been good to go, but this is great for those whose spam filters are less responsive. Deb certainly does a terrific job month after month! Thank you for having this feature, Dean, and for putting them here, too, so if (God forbid) our 'puters go down in flames we can still access the Gazette,

Thanks Dean. I was trying to find a past edition not too long ago. Great Idea!!!

Thanks also for the MOM and the Gift Certificate. Teresa did a great job with the article!! We will have fun shopping at the "Greenleaf Store!!"

What a fabulous issue this August issue is Dean! And Deb has done a wonderful job with the landscaping tut! Thank you Dean and Deb!

I really look forward to my gazette each any every month and always find something in there or many things in there of particular interest!

Wolfie

Congratulations, Suzanne and Sapphire!

I'm always so pleased to find the Gazette ready and waiting for me to peruse. It certainly brightened my day! I still can't get over how good you all are to us - you make us feel so special, and lucky, each and every month. Dean, Deb, and everyone who pulls together to produce this gem - THANK YOU!

I did so enjoy reading this months Gazette

but it ended far too quickly!

loved reading all of the articles and as always learned something I hadnt before...

always a good thing!

Thanks Deb!

nutti :)

Y'all wanna know what was the most fun about putting together this issue? Going thru the galleries looking for pictures of landscaping. I know I missed a lot of great pictures, but there were sooooooooooo many to drool over.

I'm gonna be a tease.......but you're gonna looooooooooove next month. It's the Halloween issue and I already know that there are a couple of tutorials coming up that are gonna knock your socks off! One of them is a fimo tut by one of our clay masters here, and the other one is just the coolest spooky mini by the Queen of Halloween. I'm not gonna say anymore, but I can tell you already that next to the Christmas issue (which we're planning already), next month is gonna be one of your favorites.

Deb

I would like to tell you that I love so muche this issue of the gazette. I was just thinking about making a little landscape around my Arthur, and have found lot of grat ideas !

Tahnks again Deb...

Can't wait the halloween issue!

Alexandra.

Oooooo, Deb, you are a tease! You know we all LOVE Halloween around here! Is it time to pop out the candy corn already? :p

Why, is it ever to early to bring out the Halloween treats???? :) Must say I like this time of year a LOT hehe.... As school has started one get some inspiration for the witchy realm items so to speak.... I think I will have some fun making fimo yucky treats real soon!

The August Gazette was pslendid as always and congrats to our MOM as Suzanne as well as Sapphire. It is always so nice to get to know someone a little better, and Sapphire looks regal!

Hugs

Oooooo, Deb, you are a tease! You know we all LOVE Halloween around here! Is it time to pop out the candy corn already? :)

Yep, sure is!! The great thing about us crafty people is that we get a chance to start on all the special occasions earlier than everyone else!

Deb

I am defintitly getting into the :) mood, school starting up again tends to do that with my mood, and Heidi, I think I will try and see if there are any pumpkins avaliable anywhere around here as I think it wold be lovley to have a couple of the uncarved at the front step.... Then I can get some new ones to carve, :p perhaps even involve the kids in that in school....

OK that needs to be consider atleast!

Hugs

If you absolutely MUST deface a perfectly innocent pumpkin, why not get some of the papermache ones from Michael's? Or do you just groove on the yucky mess of removing pumpkin guts?

Ohhh, I just sort of look at it as therapy, I mean instead of wanting to strangle/wranlge/or anything else not nice with some people I give the poor pumpkins a bash :):p And it feels soooo much better afterwards! And perhaps an apple pie to follow it up with... And so far I haven't been able to get hold of any paper mache or that neat funkin' pumpkin over here either.... Hehe!!!

Hugs