Another wonderful Gazette is in my mailbox

CJEP

I just had the present surprise of finding the June edition of the Greenleaf Gazette in my mailbox. It has some interesting articles and tutorials. Thank you to everyone who worked on it.

Congratulations to Teresa. I haven't read the article yet but look forward to learning about you more.

Congraulations to Chloe (and to Linda and Jimmy)!! What an adorable picture!!

What a surprise! Some of you know that I have not been myself lately, so I was not up to writing the MOM this month. Deb said not to worry, she had something to put in it's place . . . little did I know that they were working behind the scenes!

Tracy, you did an awesome job and made me sound way better than I am . . . but I'll take it! You've uplifted my spirit dear friend!!

Thanks to Deb, Dean and Tracy and all the others behind the scenes . . . you did an excellent job. There is so much in there this month!!

Congratulations to 'Chloe'!

Great issue again Deb! :) and congrats to Teresa for being MOM. Thanks again GL for the Gazette. Lot's of great tips

Another great edition, and congratulations to Teresa who so richly deserves to be MOM for all her hard work to do write-ups on all our MOMs (I know at least one interviewee who was a PIA, ahem!). Mini thanks to Deb for addressing a question near & dear to the hearts of many newbs, that of fabric selection! Also pillow-making. I am one who sews and I can let y'all in on some secrets about minimizing bulk in hand-sewn minis, but if glue would work for me I'd use it.

Tracy, you did an awesome job and made me sound way better than I am . . . but I'll take it! You've uplifted my spirit dear friend!!

That's what makes you so special! You are so humble and you have such Great talent and your upbeat spirit lifts us all up! I am totally happy that I was able to cheer you up. You have cheered me up so many times too!

We love ya Honey!

Deb, I LOVE the Gazette!! It amazes me that you find so many wonderful things that are already here on the forum for us. You are like our Navigational system (GPS for minis). Thanks so much because You are also appreciated VERY much!!

Congrates to Chloe!! That cat is looking Puuuurfect! Meow!

Well another wonderful edition of the Gazette!

tyty Deb!

I found some great tips! loved Tracy's article on our own sweet Tereasa as MOM

and of course the ever dutiful Chloe working hard on her miniature endeavers!

thanks again for doing this for our community!

nutti :)

I agree with everyone, the Gazette is absolutely wonderful and quite helpful.

Congratulations to MOM Teresa, it's fun to read a little more about online friends.

Congratulations to Chloe, keep up the good work.

what a great issue this month! congrats to Teresa for being MOM you totally deserve it :) and congrats to Chloe for being the fur friend of the month! another great issue guys thanks!

Great issue and congratulations Teresa for being MOM, you so totally deserve it, your work is amazing in its details and coordination of colors and fabrics.

Thanks for the tips on the use of fabrics, Deb, it will come it very handy in the future.

Also, thanks again to Melissa for that great tut on making dresses.

Deb, thanks for pointing that out! I read the quick tip, but had no idea Thelma harbored such information! It doesn't surprise me though . . . she is, after all, a seasoned traveler. Hmmm, makes me wonder though, was she a spy? :)

The Gazette is wonderful - once again! I just love to see it in my Inbox - it's like receiving a monthly birthday present. (It's addressed to me, I don't know what's inside, and it's always such a nice gift!) The information is tucked away for future use, and finding out more about our family members just makes them all the more "real". Thanks to all the contributors of this marvelous magazine.

Congratulations to Teresa and Chloe! Teresa, I hope that you are feeling better, and that good times lie ahead. Chloe - maybe you have some tips to contribute, seeing as you're such a great helper. Thelma may have started something!

The Gazette is wonderful, better than ever. The article on material for a newbie like me is just what I need. Considering that it is also free, sitting in my mailbox to enjoy is a special treat. Congratulations to everyone, it is so nice to have a wonderful forum, with the Gazette the cherry on the top.

Thanks to everyone,

Shirley