New Washington 2.0 Owners

I'd like to thank all of you who pre-purchased the Washington 2.0 during our Memorial Day Sale. All the orders were shipped last Thursday so they should be arriving on your door step shortly. As a token of our appreciation, we included a Clara Barton Carry-All which you might find handy! I hope that everyone enjoys their new house!

Thanks!

Dean

carry-all.jpg

Wow Thanks Dean.

I got my Washington yesterday but haven't opened up the box yet. I guess you know where I'm off to now. :groucho: Did I mention your the best?

Thank you for the cool carryall Dean! I wanted to say something when I got my Washington yesterday but didn't want to ruin the surprise for others! You really are the best!

I too recieved my Washington yesterday and had not opened it. Guess that'll teach me, huh :groucho: Thank you so much Dean. You just keep on proving Greeleaf is the BEST.

:ohyeah::birthday::birthday::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I got mine yesterday and it is sitting in it's box callint to me. Guess I'll have to open it now and say hello and play with my 'bonus present'. Thanks so much.

Can you tell us how many you sold? Are you going to have a Washington gallery like the white orchid one?

I got my house yesterday also. It's great, I love the folder that the directions are in. I think it will make it easier to keep track of the steps during the build.

I already have my carryall put together,waiting for the glue to dry to paint it.

Thanks Dean!

My Washington arrived just seconds before I left for work, will be opening the box in the morning. It's under the bed, LOL and DH is sleeping. Thanks again Dean! That will make up for the furniture sets I forgot to add to the order in my haste to buy the house!

Mine was waiting for me to get home yesterday!! :congrats: And I was surprised to see the carryall! THANK YOU, and I also have it put together waiting for inspiration... :cheer: But I had to promise that I would finish one, before starting another (or two!!) Gary says there isn't enough room for more than one dollhouse and his furniture too..... :cheer:

Waiting to see what others do with this............

Sabrina

Thank you Dean, my Washington and tote was waiting on me when I got back from vacation. Your type of surprises are nice.