New to minis

My name is Tracy and I live in Las Vegas. I just got my first house and I am totally hooked. My passion for the last 20 years has been making stain glass windows and lamps and I thought it would be great to incorporate my skills in glass work to minis. I am having so much fun!

Welcome Tracy, I already feel like I know you. Now tell the people that you are building the Lily. And let us know what plans you have for this house.

BTW, check the forum Question about a particular house, I've answered (or tried) a couple of your questions there.

Welcome. I am new too! Chewing my nails everyday waiting for the orchid to show up. Vegas baby yeah! I am in a ssmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll town and I have to order everything online. I am about two hour ne of reno. Still in calif though. Welcome!

Welcome to the form, still-another-Tracy! And a stained glass artist, too. Outstanding. One of the things I love about miniatures is that we can bring and grow our 1:1 skills by translating them into 1:12 scale & smaller. I'm looking forward to seeing your mini work.

Wewlcome to the forum!

which house is it that you are building? and please do make 5 post so you can make a gallery and we can see all of your yummy stainglass

and house photos!

nutti :)

Hello and welcome! Do you get your minis from Danseys? We went there a few times when we lived down that way, nice folks and a pretty good selection of items :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

hi and welcome to the neighbourhood! I am so looking forward to seeing some stain glass minis. Please post pics when u get some done. Stainglass is just so lovely, I am sure your house will look amazing. Good luck with your build, wishing u lots of fun!