Advice on which house

Corey

Ok, so I know I may be a little nuts even thinking about getting another house when I already have two in the box.. but...

I have this vision of a formal living room in my head that I want to make in a dollhouse. For it I need the room to be pretty large without a lot of windows or no windows at all.

My husband suggested I just make a roombox. I think that is a good idea but I wonder if I should try to find a house that has big rooms instead.. This way I would have more than just a roombox and would have another house.

I am not familiar with all of the houses out there so what do you all think? The Harrison looks like the rooms are pretty big but I might have trouble with the wainscot and the bay windows. The McKinley looks like it also has big roms but it is hard to tell from a photo.

I am tryng to make a decision before April 2nd so that I can get it at the 50% off sale. :wub:

Thanks everyone!

The magnolia is a smaller house but the rooms are nice size and have an airy feeling.

the livingroom is very nice size with a bay area to give a formal room some charactor.

I cant say enough nice things about the Magnolia

nutti :wub:

Hi,

Victoria's farmhouse by RGT has a very large and deep living room with a bay window. All the rooms are large. I'ts MDF, so is a heavy house, but very nice. It's in the April second sale. It also has a panel on the side of the living room which makes it easy to get to the bay for decorating. When the panel is closed y0u can't even tell it's there. Hope this helps.

The San Franciscan also doesn't have windows except in the tower and bay windows in the front. I'm working on mine now and it is pictured in my avatar. the rooms are definitely deep and not wide though.

I've also heard that the Willow has large rooms. It's a pretty house. I have the shell completed on my Harrison and I think it's a really cool house. It has window seats in the kitchen and the room above it!!!

I'm rooting for the Harrison :D

Thanks everyone!!

I think I have it narrowed down between the Harrison and the Lily..

I added the San Franciscan, the Willow, the Victorian Farm house, Magnolia, and the Beacon Hill to my down the road wish list.. :D

I love my Lily, but the way it is laid out the rooms aren't that large. Although it is a large house, remember one side is half open. More like a real house with a room in front and one in back. I only say this because the way I wanted to do my kitchen wouldn't fit in the room designated as kitchen (reason I moved it to the second floor).

• 2 weeks later...