Look, it's a block party!

SusannaT

The guys are fixing up the barbecue while the ladies are taking a break on the lounge chairs :)

I love how cute these two houses look side by side.

However my eldest girl realized that the Orchid is a bit smaller than The Arthur, yikes! I might have to make an extension to the side... heeeeelllpppp....

I'm hoping the fact that I'll be making yards to these in a little while (we need to tear down one kitchen cabinet to fit in a new freezer, and the shelves are just the perfect size) will distract her for a while, LOL.

They look great together. I love the colors. Just tell your daughter that hers is a bit smaller because it has the pointed dormers and lots of character. Plus houses are different sizes and shapes just like people. :)

Come on, momma, where are your houses, too?
ohh yes I would like to know that as well!

Plus houses are different sizes and shapes just like people. :cucumber:

oh I do so agree with that!

I love how each house shows your girls individualism! yet together make a wonderful combination!

kudos MOM

:) -_- :groupwave:

nutti :icecream:

Susanna, those are adorable and look great together. Now as for the add-on idea, what about a cute little Primrose to go with it????

And yes, I too would love to see "Momma's" houses!!!!

Hugs :wave:

Susanna- They look wonderful together! They are quite similar but just different enough to have their own personalities.

Wow, you guys actually make houses for your kids? :yes: Maybe when my arrow house remodel is done I'll turn it over to my daughter Paige. After all, my Dad and I built it when I was a little girl and I loved it, so I'd hate to see it not get any more little girl play time. But my SF is for me to play with!!!

So, here I am thinking about my NEXT house even before I started my SF (which I'm hoping will be this weekend. I promised DH I'd get the outside done on my arrow house and I'm getting close). I really want to do the Queen Anne, but how in the world can you convince your adorable husband that $600 plus isn't really all that bad???

Heidi commented that it's our version of Xanax, and amen to that, but I'm not sure I can convince him. Honey, it's the same price as 2 softball bats, or your custom made golf clubs. I think his objection is that as soon as I start on a new one, I want another one. Well, yeah. And your point??? :banana: