Scrumptous house on ebay

heidiiiii

Okay can you tell I am bored and avoiding housework and dh work at all costs?

LOOK at this one! It is so unusual in shape! Pick up only in Richmond, Virginia..

The proceeds from the sale go to a charity.

WOW!!!!!! Nice. I love the first one because it's older looking. The second one is nice but not my style. I'm country or early american. The third one is niiiice. I like it but would decerate it in country which wouldnt go well with the house style. Oh, well, to each his own. :) They are all beautiful

thanks for the posts, heidiiiii!

oh, my. i do just luuuve that country house - is it a relist? or am i doddering? regardless, she did a fabulous job. do you think the chase (?) beside the back door might be where the transformer lives? nice, if so.

and didja look at her "available pieces" link and see some of her other work? wow. the hatbox Parrot Shop is quite the thing, and the M. Goose Shop ... oooo!

the Vidalian is a grande dame for sure. oooo! again. will lurk to see how she does.

Wow- That Victorian is incredible. I'd love to give her a good home, but pick up in Virginia is just slightly out of the question, being out here in So Cal. Now, the first one is beautiful, but $2749? I don't see it being worth that much money, but maybe I don't have enough experience to know.

That price on the BH is great. It wasn't on my short list. . .but neither was my SF until I got a bee in my bonnet about it. :) Have to start the SF first, have to start the Sf first. . .

Okay can you tell I am bored and avoiding housework and dh work at all costs?

LOOK at this one! It is so unusual in shape! Pick up only in Richmond, Virginia..

The proceeds from the sale go to a charity.

Am I the only one who finds old stained(authentically) walls and wallpaper charming????? I tried to age my Jodie's Townhouse on purpose to give it that LIVED-IN Look. This one has been LIVED IN!

Here is a dandy.

Click on the additional pics for the ins and outs.

This is great look and someone did alot of work.

Liz LeBosse does beautiful work. She also had this "Mother Goose" shop on ebay a couple of week ago Mother Goose

I've seen her list several houses on ebay but have never seen any sell there - probably not the right venue for for prices.

Valerie