The fabulous journey of Thelma the bear!

Steve_in_PA

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hug: I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the show! It's so much fun making them. As Thelma travels I'll put more pictures into the photoshow as well. All she needs now are some groupies! :flowers:

That is just AWESOME!!!!! THe albul is incredible and so nice compared to opening each sub album :flowers:

Now I have no idea of what to do with poor Thelma....maybe tobbaganing?? It is so frozen up here...if it were a couple months down the road we could go out back and feed the swans.......Time to put the thinking cap on!

awww! please don't worry. she's probablysomewhere signing pawtographs, having buttery croissants and sushi. at least, try not to worry.

her Music Video is too cool -- j Lo, look out!

oh my thelma.. i miss her <_< hope shes ok!!

She hasn't arrived here yet. Hope she's not flirting with the Canadian Customs officials! The postman (parcel guy) has come and gone ... though we have had more than one parcel delivery in a day. No Thelma. Each time Ray or I hear someone at our mailbox we look at each other and say "I wonder if that's Thelma?"

-Susanne

:cheer: Tomorrow, tomorrow,... we will pray for :clap: tomorrow :cheer:

Thelma the :clap: can wait a few more days to get here as we have a bad case of the :cheer: going though this house leaving me pulling my hair out :giggle: and wishing for stocks in Gravol and Pedialyte. We do not want poor Thelma :clap: to get that nastiness

Once we do get her however I am sure you will beable to see the <_< of celebration everywhere ;)

<_< "oh where oh where has my little thelma gone, oh where oh where can she be?" :giggle:

im sorry your familys sick michelle! thats never any fun, i hope u all feel better soon! Thelma is a good nurse she'll take good care of you :cheer:

Now Jenny...Just what kind of Mommy are you !!!!! :giggle:...wanting to expose poor Thelma <_< to the plague....I am fine but the kids look like a scene from the Exorcist hourly.

Just kidding.....about you being a bad mommy, not the rest tho:( . Thelma is fine, some of the mail trucks have heat and I am sure she is in one of those :cheer: and I promise that with the Canadain mail system the plague should be gone from our house and I will LYSOL the living daylights out of everything before she arrives...I PROMISE !!!!!!!!!!!

PS I hear there is a little mini shopping therapy warranted in your immediate future to get over the stress of her travels...something about 50% off at Joannes :cheer: <teehee>

<_< yes i saw that sale on the site! but i must not give in to the temptation... i have a few big items im bidding on ebay right now :cheer:

dont worry about Thelma, she got her flu shot this year!!! :giggle:

Would she like to come to England for a visit? She could meet Edward Bear, Elizabeth & Abigail. We'd all love to have her. A group photo will follow .... (tomorrow)
Jackie, Thelma's route is already planned out, but when I send out my little traveller I would love it if he/she would travel to England! My husband and I love England! We're hoping to get there again next year!!

Michelle, sorry to hear that everyone is sick! Hope you're all better soon!

Teresa, your photoshows and houses are just beautiful. I am so looking forward to more shows.

Your choice of music is also lovely.

Thanks, Greg!! I can't wait for Thelma to get to Susanne's!! I'm anxious to update the photoshow!! :giggle:

Jackie, Thelma's route is already planned out, but when I send out my little traveller I would love it if he/she would travel to England! My husband and I love England! We're hoping to get there again next year!!

No problem :giggle: Good luck Thelma.

Go Bear Go :artist:

Jackie

Teresa, who are you planning on sending?

I haven't really decided yet. I'd like to send my 'ty' beanie baby, Wisconsin Bucky Badger . . . do you all think he might be too big? Let me know what you think.

post-267-1172152912_thumb.jpg

He's not too big, we can adjust. Don't worry about it...

Ha! listen to me telling someone not to worry. I've done nothing but worry the last couple of weeks. No grandbaby yet. Daughter was due on Tuesday and they did an ultrasound. Baby is breach. She went to the doctor yesterday and the doctor said there's enough fluid that the baby can still turn..and that Nancy should crouch on her hands and knees to give the baby as much room as she needs, then shine a light at the top of the belly and move it toward the bottom of the belly-- that the baby might follow the light and be in the correct position. I haven't heard if it worked or not. Nancy's supposed to go in to the hospital at 1:30 mountain time and if the baby is in position, they will induce labor, but if the baby's still breach, they will do a C-section at 4:00 MDT. I've done nothing but worry. I even had to go to the doctor and get some meds to decrease my B/P and heartrate, and to help me sleep. Now I just feel a little drugged. lol