My Harrison

Robine

hi everybody.. I just had to drop in and tell you how much fun I am having now that I have started my house. I think my family is getting tired of hearing me so it's your turn. I have made a couple of little blunders but as one of you said mistakes really are a learning experience and easily covered up. I have viewed many your galleries and gotten so many ideas to incorporate that i find my head jsut buzzing....My challenge now is the electical kit. I think I'm going to let my electrician husband help me and that way get him involved too.... Anyway thanks for listening..Robine

Hi There! Do you have any new pictures yet? We would love to see them if you do :(

:( we would definitley love to see pics!!!! And I do think you have a good idea about having your DH involved as well, that way he will start the mini-conversations and want to add some little thing or gizmo in there as well :banana:

Hugs

Do you have any new pictures yet?
:( we would definitley love to see pics!!!!
And pictures soon please.
Did anyone bother to warn you about the eyecandy addicts here? We even have our own eyecandy police to sic on you... :(

• 2 months later...

Hi and welcome. You'll soon notice that the non-mini family members and friends are going to look at you like you fell off the back of the hay wagon. Just grin and bare it, they can't possibly understand, unless they got involved. I hope you can inlist your DH's help with the wiring, maybe he can secretly get hooked too, as mine is. Makes it than much more fun, when you can share with someone. On that note, where are the pics!!!!LOL

Hi Robine, nice to hear you're working on your Harrison. I hope you can get your DH to help - I think couple teams must have so much fun! Pics, please!!

Just a gentle suggestion: why not post in the "General Mini Talk" area, since you're definitely a regular member now? Hope to "see you" there!

Hello Robine!! Good luck with your house. Mistakes are the story of my life (my Beacon Hill is my first house). But yes, they can all be covered up. You'll look like you know what you're doing before you know it. Glad you found our forum.