new to miniatures and this forum

cinnamon

Hello everyone ! I am new here and have always had a interest in building my own dollhouse. I am still in the process of building my first one. It seems everytime I get a bit frustrated I put it on hold. I don't want to let it go to long but hope I will get over the wiring part soon and start with the interior. My first house is Plum Pudding by Lilliput.I was a bit daring as I didn't care for their floor plans and have made a few changes of my own.Well I hope to make friends here and find what seems to me the help I need to get through building my first home. (before its buried in dust ) LOL

I thought I would be off the wall and I base coated it with grey and then I have spray painted it with a speckle paint so its different tones of grey splash of black . Black will be the highlight colour suck as the front door and so on when I get to that point . I have also painted the stairs inside to be black and will be putting a hardwood floor stained oak in the living room . Thats about as far as I have gotten so far as I get a bit frustrated with the flat wriring I am attempting to put in.

hello, and welcome!

the forums are a super resource. people are interested, talented, generous, and fun.

and as you've seen, there is a treasure-trove of good information here, too.

hope your Plum work goes well - it's a pretty house! :blink:

Hi and :blink: ! I can't wait to see pictures either. The forum is a great place to get help or advice as well. You will find if you ask a question you will get answers very quickly. Enjoy!!

:giggle:

Carrie

HI and welcome to the forum! This is a great place to be when one needs a little nudge so to speak or just friendly advice or a place to ask questions. There is always someone around to give another view!

Looking forward seeing your progress on your house!

Mini-hugs

Hi Cinnamon!

Welcome in miniland. Love the name of your house, PlumPudding reminds me of tea and biscuits with my grandmother who had a 2-room selfbuilded dollshouse made for me and my nieces to play with, very happy memories,

enjoy your day, Wilma