Alright everyone I need your help...

Ms. Mini

Well last night as i was arranging furniture in my Willowcrest I realized... i have ALOT of extra furniture!!!!! I have my Emerson row waiting to be built, along with quite a few other kits. but there are 2 corona concept kits that are taunting me right now.. The first one is "The Willow" this house has always attracted me, mainly for its large kitchen :lol: I have some really nice kitchen furniture i want to use in a house but it doesnt fit in my willowcrest! :thumb: I love the exterior also, it doesnt have to much trim but i have such a nice vision for this house in my head.Here is the 'Willow' in case you dont know what im talking about...The 'Willow'

The 2nd one is the Lily, Ive seen alot of very pretty ones here on the forums and I think this house has good size rooms aswell. However im not so sure about one of the sides of the buildings.. is the side always open? or is there a piece that goes over it to cover it up?

Both are the exact same price on hbs and i have 15 percent off coupon that i need to use by feb 15th. so what does everyone think? SHould I crack and get one? or force myself to build my emerson row?

if so, what house should i get?

Thanks in advance! :p

If you're looking for a large kitchen, go with the Willow. You will notice in my Lily I move the kitchen to the 2nd floor cause the room most use for the kitchen wouldn't hold everything I wanted. Even on the 2nd floor, it is not the original kitchen set I was going to use.

Alright Im getting the Willow :lol: i will order it tomorrow when I get paid :p I dont have the paintence to wait tell april to use a 50 percent coupn! im almost done with my willowcrest and need to keep the builing momentum going!! :thumb: so who has built the 'Willow'?

Heads up. Joann's is having a 50% off sale. Usually their dollhouses are on sale at the same time and you can't use the coupon on sale items but I just looked and two houses are not on sale! Guess what they are...the Arthur, the Coventry Cottage, and the Willow! So if you still want to get your Willow you can get it for half off and don't have to wait until April!

The Willow

I'd take advantage of this but I just bough a conservatory kit and two small houses and can't afford to get another kit. The code is JANH750 and it's only available until Jan. 15.

Thank you so much JoKelly! im sorry i didnt pm you back. my pm box is acting up for some reason. anyways i might have to go buy this house now.. im gonna give it the weekend to think it over and see what i decided. I really should be have though... we'll see. lol

I am partial to the Willow........you can see the pics of mine in progress in my gallery.......The house is HUGE and I love it! It takes up the entire width of my hallway lol.

I love the size of the rooms and there is room to bash a little if you want. I bashed it a little and added a 2nd set of stairs for the 3rd floor.

It is a pretty easy construction....just the siding and shingles take forever it seems! But well worth it.

I can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Oh yeah......I got mine at www.joanns.com when they had a 50% off, which they do frequently......ended up geting mine for like 76$ including shipping and everything.....

Good luck!!!