pretty bathroom set

ilovecats

I fell in love with Irene's bathroom set that she used in her Orchid. I have not seen it anywhere else for sale or in another dollhouse...I just found one on ebay! I'm not sure which house it will go in but I had to have it!

AC Moore has that set on sale this week for $9.99. I was there yesterday and saw it. I wish I knew you liked it I could have picked it up for you and shipped it out.

AC Moore has that set on sale this week for $9.99. I was there yesterday and saw it. I wish I knew you liked it I could have picked it up for you and shipped it out.

Oh bummer!...i do love sales....too late... :thumb:

Thanks anyway :lol:

It's a pretty set, rather different from the dinnerplate trim one sees on the Reutter Porzelain sets in the HBS & Smith catalogues. I used to think ti might be fun to try finishing some of the clear plastic sets Ernie used to offer (haven't noticed them in the catalogues lately).

It's a pretty set, rather different from the dinnerplate trim one sees on the Reutter Porzelain sets in the HBS & Smith catalogues. I used to think ti might be fun to try finishing some of the clear plastic sets Ernie used to offer (haven't noticed them in the catalogues lately).

I've wanted the bathroom set as well, i should have bought one before now. I wonder if Ernie still carries them? I like the idea of doing an elevated tub, with a step up....

Anyone any spare brain cells?

Jackie

sorry, i don't have many functioning ones these days...i'll have to be selfish and keep what few i have left :lol:

that is so pretty! :)

what are the colors, please?

my PC monitor is quirky and i can't trust it to display colors well.

Hi C.J., the colors are purple and green :rofl: