Cool house

Hallowell

Ooooh, Greg I think you should. I just bought a couple of books off ebay on building your own dollhouse (and furniture) from scratch. That may be a project for me in the future.

I love the house. Thanks for sharing the eye candy!!

Compared to the prices on some of the dollhouse kits from Earth & Tree that I was looking at earlier, this is a steal for $400/free shipping!

Unfortunately, if you don't have the $$ ... *sigh*

Wow, this is one really pretty house! Reminding me a lot of the old skyscrapers in Chicago. Wonderful idea to make a whole Chicago neighborhood, Greg! I hope you will, would love to see pics of this project! :) Oh, you could even try to install an elevator!

Yes, I've been eyeing this one for awhile. I think an apartment would be neat...maybe the ground floor into retail shops, then each apartment a different sort of tenant. Turn the upper floors into suites -- remove walls, install circular staircases to the upper unit, that sort of thing. Enticing....

:laughbounce: Hi holly, thanx for the link. He's also on the cover of the latest issue of Miniature Collector. Very talented. :huh:

:wub: I like Anne's idea of an elevator. Maybe with a sliding cage door like the old ones. I see a sizable project in my future. :)

I hadn't noticed that the back opening was the only opening - I just assumed the front panel also opened! Can you imagine how frustrating it would be; trying to "play" with all the little minis inside, when your hand has to cramp and curl around part of the back wall? I'm glad I can't afford it - it would drive me nuts!! :laughbounce:

He's also on the cover of the latest issue of Miniature Collector.

Indeed so, and had I known the existence of the museum in Lexington when we were there, I'd have wheedled out of the bluegrass festival in Fincastle!