Beautiful, Inexpensive House on ebay

CJEP

Check this out ebay house

The person selling it obviously doesn't realize the house's worth or how hard someone worked to build it. Who is too old to play with dolls?

On the house I love that the foundation has windows like most houses do around here.

What a sweet little house! I put it on my "watch" list. Sounds like the seller lives here near the Great Lakes, as I do..so shipping shouldn't be a problem..I could even maybe go get it. I like those basement windows, too! :banana:

It is a very cute little house. Sure wish their feedback was better. I can't believe they feel their daughter is too old for a doll house. My daughter doesn't play with dolls and never has, but she loves all the ones around here. I'm sure someone will give it a nice home.

If you can pickt it up, go for it, if not, I'd stell well clear. The seller has too much bad feedback and too many flip responses for my liking. And the negatives seem to be real in this case.

I agree Andrew. The feedback is pretty bad IMO :blink:

Cute house though.

I thought this house looked familiar. I have one just like it, it is my smaller haunted house

I've got one too....its the Lafayette.......I've almost finished it and Mine is cuter than his! :blink:

hehe just kidding!!!!

He really has no idea about these things does he......$5.00 to start?

I can't really complain...I only paid $20 for my kit :wave:

I have this house too - used it to make my bakery. The LaFayette was also my first dollhouse (no longer have it) and I just love it. I only paid 3.50 for the kit I used for my bakery - at a yard sale.

Nice price but I would be wary of the feedback too.

Maybe his daug. just doesnt like dolls? Chels did NOT play with dolls. She had barbies, baby dolls, even a Michelle Doll (Full House) and she just didnt get into it. Nat was the doll kid. She sometimes (secretly) brings them in the bathtub.

Hey I played with my barbies until I was in my teens!

Now I am 29.99999999999 and I play with dhs.

Well, I dunno. I read through all the feedback, and didn't see anything THAT bad. He's a guy selling "guy stuff" for the most part -- fishing gear, lures, stuff like that -- and talking to guys. So blunt. But then, so am I.

I did e-mail and ask where he was located, and if I won the house, could I arrange to pick it up rather than him shipping it..and he said yes (and he lives "sort of" nearby)....so maybe. It really is a cute little house...

I didn't think the feedback was too bad either, but didn't want to be first to say...Anybody check out the people complaining? Maybe they are the problem. I had emailed a seller (twice) I bought something from and they never got it and almost left me bad feedback. If I didn't have 2 of these already, I'd bid.

(hey, I never STOPPED playing with barbies)

I wonder how the person who gave this cute little house to his daughter feels about him selling it on eBay?! Maybe they'd like to pass it on to someone who will appreciate it!

I'm never gonna be too old to play with dolls and I still believe in Santa Claus (although now his name is 'Brian')! :lol:

I wonder how the person who gave this cute little house to his daughter feels about him selling it on eBay?! Maybe they'd like to pass it on to someone who will appreciate it!

I hope they never find out - it would be quite devastating, I'm sure.