I'm on a roll

dollshousegirl

ok got it half done, just minus the front wall which Dean has sent, apparantly it arrived in the country last night 4.14, so i would have thought it should be with me tommorow

You may be feeling a little afraid as you approach this house, you can see something swinging gently from the porch, as you come closer you can see it is a skeleton, its must have been there a long time, as there is no trace of hair, clothes or even dried flesh.

Glancing up to the attic window, where your quarry lies, you can see bats flitting in and out of a broken pane up there.

As you walk through the front door, stepping over the moulding pumpkins placed there last year by some daring teenagers, the floorboards creek as you open the door with the broken window pane, inside you will notice the air of neglect and a strange musty smell, you notice the ripped wallpaper in the front room, and out of the corner of your eye you see a headless man (with his head under his arm) is sat in a chair in the corner, (is he really there ??) if you creep in quietly he may not notice you.

you creep into the kitchen and gasp as you see the blood spatters on the wall and the handprints half way up.

Thinking that you really don't want to be here, but your life depends on what you may find in the attic, again going back into the first room, keeping an eye on the headless man in the corner (he still hasn't noticed you), you take the stairs, although they are really more like ladders, you can imagine how someone could easily have met their death trying to negotiate this stairway.

once you are at the top of the stairs, holding on to the rails for dear life, your heart skips a beat as you notice a dusty cobwebbed coffin, and some scarily large spiders scuttle off into the darkness in the corners of the room, you can see on the far wall, strange moving shapes, gliding up from the floor and out of the top of the roof, hurrying now as you are sure you saw some movement coming from within the half open coffin (could it be another one of those spiders you saw or something more sinister).

you slip into the attic room, the room you could see from the ground when you first arrived and the room where the thing you are seeking can hopefully be found. It smells fusty in here, with a rank unreconizable smell, the bats are still flitting in and out and the rustling of their wings as they settle, is very disturbing, one or two fly a little too close for comfort.

In the dim light, of the half moon shining through the broken window, you can see some abandoned junk, some long dead childs gocart, a carpet bag covered in dust and bat dropping.

You reach for the bag, you hope, beyond hope that your search is at an end, you release clouds of dust, which finds its way into your eyes and lungs, coughing and tearful, you turn as you see something move out of the corner of your eye, it is a white cloud with eyes and a sneering mouth floating towards you.

You stifle a scream as this apparition comes towards you and envelopes its self around you, you are now finding it harder to breathe than when you inhaled the dust, and panicking now, your trophy forgotten in your fear, you stagger out of the attic room, only for your heart to be gripped by a fear more terrible than any you have ever known.

You hear the scrapping of wood againsnt wood and an eeriee creaking, you turn to look towards the coffin and seeing bony fingers curl around the edge of the coffin, you twist towards the stairs, desperate to get out of this depraved place, your foot finds its footing on the first step, but as you go down, you see dragging itself towards you a disembodied hand, you lose your footing and screaming now, fall the entire length of the stairs, twisted and broken at the foot of the stairwell, while your earthly body rots away, spiders come to feast and your spirit is unfortunately destined to spend enternity searching for a precoius lost treasure.

hahaha all that (its funny how your imagination runs away with you) all that and while I was building the house it was speaking to me, it was telling me it wants to be a cute seaside cottage, with flip flops on the porch and towels drying on the railings, seashell pictures onthe walls and tea and cake in the kitchen after a long day at the beach. all whitewashed and cute, with pink anf blue accents.

Its a shame i am making this for a 10 year old boy, i am sure the house will be very happy mind you, its seems to like being a haunted house, and it likes its story too

glad you liked the story, I started to write it with just the intention of walking through the house, then thought that something should possibly happen, so dreamed up a search for something, the 'person' that is 'you' was originally going to go in the house nad et out again, in which case they would have had to find the things they were searching for........... i couldn't for the life of me think what it could be, that would be important enough to make the ghosts protect it, so the person who is 'who' had to not make it !!! then when you read the story, use your imaginations to think what the things that 'your' life depends on is ????? whatever it was it wasn't worth it !!! LOL

well here it is, (pics in my albums) finished in time for christmas, I am sure Callum will love it. I have left some furniture unmade so he can make it himself and i am sure he will fill it up with cool stuff as time goes on,

both Callum and his sister Maddison are very good at making little things.

I have put together a supplies box for Maddy (she already has two houses. In fact she picked up a bungalow from her home town (in a charity shop ) for £30 the other day (saved up pocket money). one day before they came up to stay with us for xmas, so I don't think she has had much time to look at it. so I am sure the box of supplies will come in very handywhen they get back after christmas.

I intend to take photos when Callum gets his haunted house on christmas day, can't wait to see the look on his face.

oooooooo I love it! I enjoyed the story but all I saw as I looked at the photos is how much Callum is gonna enjoy this project for a long time!

2 budding miniaturist for you to play with and enjoy...lucky you!

job well done!

nutti :giggle:

I am doing a HH for a 3 yrold asap her Birthday is Jan 7...nothing like a little pressure :)

havent started yet! :giggle:

nutti :doh:

It came out so cute!!!! I love the creativity and thought you put into designing the house and coming up with the story and I hope you'll post pics of how your little one likes his present!

you can see Calum's reaction to his haunted house in my albums, and his sister Maddinson with her bit box

my aunty, and the ikds and my mum came round yesaterday for christmas dinner, we ate first then opened presents, that was about 2, Calum sat at the dinner table with the house in front of him for the rest of the afternoon and evening, he proceded to make alll sorts of bits for the house, out of christmas cracker hats, paper and sellotape and bits of fabric. he made firey torches for the walls then procedded to set fire to the kitchen with an orange paper hat ( it really looked like a fire too) made blackout curtains and has plans to make some moulding food for the table.

apparantly, both Maddison and Calum have palyed with the house and the bit box all day today, back at my mums house, it is a normal house at the moment and will be haunted again later, my mum says

oh and here is my chrssy pressie a tote bag for all my tool and crafty bits, cool ain't it

post-315-1167145996_thumb.jpg

and here is my chrssy pressie a tote bag for all my tool and crafty bits, cool ain't it

It's mah-velous! I have one I hang on the wall next to my work table so I can grab stuff out of it & drop it back in when I'm through.