New dollhouse dance

ilovecats

I've worked this weekend and was busy yesterday, so i'm finally posting photos today. Won a couple of cool auctions this past week!

The first one is the country house by greenleaf, i've had my eye out for this one for months. The auction price was at the high end of what i wanted to pay, but i rarely see them and noone else was bidding...so i did and won...the same day a buy it now came up for another country house, for about 20 dollars less than i will pay for mine (that includes shipping). I was tempted to get them both, but what do i need two of the same house for? :) If the buy it now had been a little bit cheaper i would have been very very tempted. Bummer on getting the house for a higher price, it's part of the game i guess. Part of my enjoyment on ebay is finding the best deal that i can. I'm very happy i have it tho, it does come up very rarely.

The second house i have never heard of before or seen before. It may not be a complete kit as the box has been opened but that's okay, the price was great. The auction just stated they can't guarantee that it's complete. I thought the other unusual farmhouse that i got a couple of weeks ago needed the company.

Congratulations on getting those Wonderful Houses! That Country house is a breeze to put together and I was watching that Leewards house too! I did not bid but I sure was thinking about it :)

Thanks Tracy! You should have bid! I ended up getting it for 67 dollars. I was prepared to pay more so i feel i got a pretty good deal.

Cool on the country house! I love the way it looks after it's done up. I saw a finished one on ebay last spring, it was lovely! It was more than i wanted to pay, and i wanted to complete my own. I've been patiently waiting for one!

congrats! that country house is a beauty!

what a sec... the bunnies are back!!!! aww i dont see them on the smilies sheet :)

I found them during a google search yesterday and saved it to "my pictures". Problem is i can't add the bunny to my sig, i can only add it as an attatchment. I have one more idea that i can try ! brb!

Nope, no go. I only know how to copy and paste things. There is no way that it will let me try it even from the emoticon website. I just don't know how to do it. I'm open to any help! I have tried saving it to my pictures folder and tried to copy and paste it from there as well. It will let me copy, but not paste.

I'm not all that technical so anything i know how to do is self taught but i am deficient I know!

I see other people with pictures and stuff in their sig lines...how do you all do it?

Thanks Jenny! Big hug! :banana:

I forgot all about photobucket! I used it once to get an avatar set up on a villaging website. Jeez, that's been months ago, i forgot that is a great option!

wooo hoooo! thanks again for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

The leewards house arrived today!

It's really cool, what little i could see of it. I couldn't really dig the pieces out because the majic brik powder has escaped in part from its bag...theres a fine mist all over everything. The powder bag looks intact so i wonder if it has a hole in it on the underside. I did pull out a section of the wall, it's 1/2 inch thick milled wood. Looks like a type of particle board but nicer. The instructions had a better picture than on the box. There are two front porches, one has a side entry door, the other has the front door on the front panel of the house. It looks like a cool and unusual house. I may wait until spring to unpack it out in the garage so that i can vacuum off the powder dust and repack all the pieces into another box....or even start building it. :) I'll have to wait until then to inventory.

wow. what a cool find. i'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly, it is heavy! The wood doesn't look like mdf really. Perhaps this weekend i'll take some photos of a few of the pieces. It looks like particle board really :) just didn't really inspect it, but i'm thinking that is what it might be!

mystery wood perhaps?...otherwise known as MW. :)