Show Me Your Travel Trailer!!

Blondie

OK, so I've been gallery searching and trying to keep track of the posts in the travel trailer thread, but it's so long and EEK, I just can't find all the pics.

If you made one, reply here please and then I can drool over your entries. :lol: :)

By the way, congrats to everyone who entered for your amazing creativity!

wow, she is one scary lady!

the home is excellent, love it! the exterior paintwork is great, and

ooooooo, the details are endless!

thanks for the pix!!

Hi, Lynn, and welcome. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I think you need to have 5 posts before you can set up a gallery.

Your trailer is super! I love the realism, even the sagging canopy. Those &)(#%$(*#$ things have a mind of their own! The background is perfect; what a grand place to camp.

The picture is a little small for my old eyes, but I love the interior, especially the people. They look very real!

When I was getting ready to make the canapy my husband said for realism to make sure it is made with a slant to allow water to run off. We have a seasonal campsite and newbies have had their canapy collapse because of water build up after a rainstorm. :p So I purposely added a slant. My husband also reminded me no campsite would be complete without tiki lights. :)

That slant is deliberate, Kathie, for the cited reason. Lynn, I don't know of anyone else who put the jacks down. For the last three summers we have lived in our camper for at least three months on the road and other than yours still looks awfully NEW, you've done a fabulous job. I love the background, it reminds me of the campground at Gatewood Reservoir Park at Pulaski, VA.