Her First Dollhouse

wenlaine

I thought so too, Kathie. But I did remind her if she were working with a wooden kit, it wouldn't be moving along quite so quickly.

There's something to be said for instant gratification when you're getting into new areas. :lol:

How exciting Wendy! It must be so nice to have someone to share your passion with! BTW, Missy is a beauty!

I can't think of a nicer house to start out with than the 'White Orchid'. That house is enough to 'hook' anyone! Hope you'll keep us posted on her progress! :lol:

I did remind her if she were working with a wooden kit, it wouldn't be moving along quite so quickly.

If the White Orchid goes together that quickly, WOW! The wooden one went together in less than eight hours total, the rest was cosmetic.

Hi everyone!!!

Dollhouse building is great! I'm sure it's moving along quickly, but it's difficult to do with the baby up and about! Mom and I get together every other day to work away. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and mom makes fun of me when I do a nice little line of glue, and then after pieces have dried, I take a toothpick and scrape away any tiny bits that I can see! We started taking pics, and then the last couple of times we forgot :blink: I'll be sure to get on that again!

Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragement!!

As for the inside - I'd like to do a shop of some sort...but then I don't know if I want this one for my little girl or not. If I decide it's for her, then I'll make it a more traditional "house" to play with. Looks like I'll be doing more than one... :wave:

Happy Building,

Missy