The Tale of Two MICE

Wee Obsession

: :wave: This will be the new thread for our traveling mice! It's not quite midnight, but I am beat and ready to expire. if you post shortly before midnight, we will honor your effort. This thread repalces the previous "What do you think" one.

nighty nite!

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The travel plans look like......1/ Steve...PA , 2/ Jeannette...CA , 3/ Esther...MI , 4/ KathieB...MO ,5/ Heidi...CT , 6/ Deborah...AR , 7/ Deana...MI , 8/ Amy...GA , 9/ Carrie...MA , 10/ Tam...SD , 11/ Greg...ME , 12/ Teresa...WI , and then home to Donna in MI. A copy of the mailing list , rules , mailing labels , & whatever will be included in the box with the twins. Whenever Donna sends them out, they will start their odyssey all over the U.S.

Cool, i hope we get some snow for the mini travelers here in CT.. Now I have to plan where I am going to be taking them....

Hmmmm.

Can't wait to see where you take them. Of course since we are from different parts of CT it may be new places for me to see. :wave: I'm happy to suggest Hartford area things to see if you want ideas.

I have to figure out where to take them here. I mentioned it to my husband last night and we talked about spending a day in Boston doing some of the sites that we never do anymore and of course the Saugus Ironworks (even if it is closed for renovations).

Yes, Carrie do the Ironworks..I havent seen it in years..

I live on the coast of Connecticut.. near border of Rhode Island. There is alot to see in this area! Unfortunately i cant take pictures inside either Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun..against the rules.. It would have been cool to see the twins pulling a slot machine or shooting dice! ROFL

Yes, Carrie do the Ironworks..I havent seen it in years..

I live on the coast of Connecticut.. near border of Rhode Island. There is alot to see in this area! Unfortunately i cant take pictures inside either Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun..against the rules.. It would have been cool to see the twins pulling a slot machine or shooting dice! ROFL

You can take them near the fountains and artwork just not at the gambling spots. I have several pictures from my various pictures to Mohegan Sun.

The web journal is ready for postings. There is an album for each stop. Each album has a map in it, and the mileage (per MapQuest) from the previous stop. Can't wait to start adding pictures and text. :(

The Rules of the Road are also posted there.

The Traveling Twins Photo Album

Donna ... will there be a photo as they hop into their box to begin the journey?

We're all ready. Gonna take them on a tour of the town.....that should take 10 minutes !! Maybe we'll take them to the farmer's market....they have home-made cheese there. I'm sure they would like that ! I hope they like left-over turkey !

Sorry I didn't get a SEND OFF pic...they wouldn't stand still long enough. They will probubly arrive in Marietta about Friday! Can't wait to see how they fair.......

:giggle: If they're wiggling around that much already, I hope they packed extra undies. :D

I'm so bummed i didnt see the first thread tell just now! this sounds like this is SO much fun! I will have to keep my eyes open for the next opporunity like this, because i would love to participate!

Last time we did this, we sent the first traveller around & after he was back home, we asked if they wanted to do it again & after a 3 to 4 week break, we started a second traveller. In the box, I am gonna' include a cd of pics of our last 2 travellers, pics of all my houses during construction, & a bunch of dollhouse related stuff. All the hosts are welcome to look at or copy the cd.

We Have Mice !!! This afternoon I went out for the mail & found a box of mice sitting on top of my mailbox. They were fine, but very tired from their trip from Michigan to Pennsylvania. We decided to let them rest today & tomorrow we will do a photo shoot and a video tour of Marietta. I sent 1 pic to KathieB for their web page & will send more tomorrow.