The Tale of Two MICE

Wee Obsession

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't tell me that they got up so early ! They met Bobbi & Beau this morning ( the 2 Jack Russells) Beau could care less, but Bobbi wanted to play with them. I didn't think that was a good idea, so after breakfast, they went back into their mouse house. Madeline finished crocheting a blanket to keep them warm during their travels & since the weather is supposed to be nice, we will do some photos later today. Will keep you posted on their adventures.

Well , we had a very busy day. We spent a lot of time in the shop finishing up a cabinet (full size) that Madeline wants for the bathroom. Then we spent some time taking pics of us in a lot of dollhouses. We heard on Steve's monitor that Santa had come to town on the fire truck, so Steve radioed them & asked them to stop here, so we could meet Santa. Unfortunately it was too dark & the pics didn't come out, so tomorrow Steve will take us to the firehouse for pics of us on the firetrucks. Tomorrow will be very busy, since we are heading for Calif. on Monday.

Teeny & Tiny......The Mouse Twins

Today is supposed to be nice, so after the fog burns off, we are going on a video tour of the town. We hope to take lots of pics at each place we stop. Then we have to make copies of the dvd & cd to take with us and after that get all our stuff together so we can start our trip to CA to see Jeannette.

Teeny & Tiny.......The Mouse Twins

After watching THE MARCH OF THE PENQUINS last night, and then looking at my tiny ones-so farr away.... :( ...gives me separation anxiety :o :no: ) :D take good care of them....

I look at their little empty spice can house and the abandoned swing........... :yes: ;)

Guess I'll make it......................

We just got back from our video tour of Marietta & am copying it to a dvd as I type. Not to worry, Mom-Donna. I have a special plastic travelling container that the mousies are in when going out with me. While we were out, they were very quiet & just looked around. They got to meet the mayor of Marietta & the Capt. of our fire police. We even got a pic of the mayor holding them !!! Their video is a little short (I ran out of tape!), so I included some footage of our last traveller , Chocolate E. Moose ! They will be leaving first thing tomorrow & should be in CA about Wed. or Thur. I will send more pics later today.

"On the road again!" The mice twins are on their way to sunny CA. I think they are glad to go to some place that is warm. As far as the mayor's strange look , I think he wonders why the town's director of emergency services is riding around taking pics of two little mice in a plastic vial !! He'll get over it ! Anyway....We had a lot of fun while the twins were visiting. A dvd & cd are enclosed in the box with them.

Steve,

I love the pics you took of the mouse twins....so cute. That Mayor didn't look too pleased. He must like you an awful lot to hold the mouse twins with that look on his face. :bounce8: I'm sure he thinks you're nuts now.

Kathy,

I love what you did with the website. So organized!

I am so excited...the only thing is it is not warm or sunny!! It was cold and rainy today..I hope it warms up..

lets see..they arrive on wed or thurs..have a birthday party to go to on Fri..Mission Inn Festivel of lights on one night..

when do I have to send them back?? So many plans and so little time!!

they live in a spice can?? Heavens, just what kind of presents can they have?? Do they have a shed next door to keep thier treasures in??

worrying here.....

Jeannette...Don't worry ! They are very 'down to earth' mice & after meeting them, I think they would be happy doing whatever you want. On the cd I enclosed in their box, there are pics of the other travellers we sent around (Char Char & Chocolate Moose) Just have fun & be yourself!!

I am counting the days...

I hope the weather up North here holds up...

I dont want my guests to be snowed in..That would be rather boring..

I am trying to figure out when i would be getting them..If it is around that time, I will take them Christmas shopping!

This truly is such a great idea. I would love to send off one of my little friends someday and send them around the U.S. I love the idea of making a dollhouse for them after their travels with all there little soveriners along the way. This is definitely something I would love to do someday. If anyone would be interested in doing this again with one of my “lil pals” please let me know B) you guys are doing great with the photos ;)

Jenny,

If you look at my gallery, I built my Lafayette for Chocolate E. Moose (one of our previous travelers) who belongs to me. You can see him sitting in his chair.

I am so excited...the only thing is it is not warm or sunny!! It was cold and rainy today..I hope it warms up..

lets see..they arrive on wed or thurs..have a birthday party to go to on Fri..Mission Inn Festivel of lights on one night..

when do I have to send them back?? So many plans and so little time!!

they live in a spice can?? Heavens, just what kind of presents can they have?? Do they have a shed next door to keep thier treasures in??

worrying here.....

I'll post pics of the spice can house! Donna

Guess I'll have to add on...or rebuild!

This truly is such a great idea. I would love to send off one of my little friends someday and send them around the U.S. I love the idea of making a dollhouse for them after their travels with all there little soveriners along the way. This is definitely something I would love to do someday. If anyone would be interested in doing this again with one of my “lil pals” please let me know :yes: you guys are doing great with the photos :)

I'm sorry we missed you!! You can be sure we will do this regularly, as long as we have the interest! We will always be needing a voyager!!!

post-1194-1164770614_thumb.jpg

post-1194-1164770629_thumb.jpg

post-1194-1164770653_thumb.jpg

What a darling little house they have...

Ohhh... look at the empty swing!! No wonder you miss them..just looking at it makes me want to cry..

they are on the way to my house ... I will take good care of them..

you probably will have to add-on..I am sure they will arrive back home with some treasures..

NO mice today!!

It is wednesday so should be here tomorrow..

I just finished taping and glueing my gables on the Orchid so they could have a cozy house..roof is still under construction, front porch not on, so we have to use the back door..

I fixed the bed, put out toys..some furniture..no kitchen stove fridge or sink, so we will be eating out.....gotta go blow up the balloons and make some cookies..put up the welcome banner..

soooo excited...!!