Brookwood

Minis On The Edge

Now, we all know we're not supposed to cry over spilled milk right?!! I think this might be an exception!! :thumb:

That's a cool dollhouse. I bet I could get my sister into dollhouses with that one! Too bad it's already gone!! :yes:

Milk? I'd just let it dry out thoroughly overnight, I'll bet that does the trick. If not, pry out the spacebar, clean under it with a paper towl wetted with rubbing alcohol (not amonia) and return the offending bar. I'll bet it will work.

How come I've never seen this house before??

I love it!!!

Darn that hubby of mine...he's already pullinghis hair out as I won the Gloucester... I'd have to divorce him to buy another dollhouse :thumb:

That is one darling house. I've seen a couple of houses that Greenleaf once sold, sure do wish they would start production again. I prefer the smaller houses. The big ones are beautiful but I simply don't have room for them. The smaller ones can be placed on a shelf or even the corner of a table in the living room to be admired. The one big one I have sits in the corner of my bedroom because I don't have space for it any place else in the house. The middle of the floor is the only other option.

Oh, Tracy, I hope Chris can fix it! I have enough problems striking the space bar hard enough to get it to space, as it is (I used to touch-type, it doesn't always work with the computer deyboard, though).

I think over time Dean plans to re-release all the old kits, there was a poll on the site's homepage to that effect a while back.

I think over time Dean plans to re-release all the old kits, there was a poll on the site's homepage to that effect a while back.

Ohhhhh, getting excited here! I have my eyes on an Emerson Row you know....

Hugs

I'm curious. Is there anywhere we can see pictures of the old Greenleaf kits? It would be fun to see what was out there once.

Tracy, how is your keyboard? My mother had to get a new one after water spilled on hers once. Good luck!!

Anna, I just received an Emerson Row a few weeks ago and now waiting on my Tennyson to be delivered. I also received Martha's Vineyard and the Beaumont, I have the Chantilly and the Brimbles Store and working on the Van Buren. I would like to eventually end up with all the old ones that are no longer being made. I've done the Jefferson, not sure if that one is being made anymore.

Anna, I just received an Emerson Row a few weeks ago and now waiting on my Tennyson to be delivered. I also received Martha's Vineyard and the Beaumont, I have the Chantilly and the Brimbles Store and working on the Van Buren. I would like to eventually end up with all the old ones that are no longer being made. I've done the Jefferson, not sure if that one is being made anymore.

There is a Washington #250043700865 and a Madison #250043689177 on ebay right now