New pics of my Beacon Hill

Anya

Oh my!!! Anya...it's gorgeous!!! I am standing and applauding you!! Your kitchen looks real!! And the bathroom??? I'd love to take a soak in the tub!! Love the mirrors..great job! And thanks for the eye candy!!!

P.S. The little black cat at the door reminds me of my own...Miss Boo!!!

Did your house come with the atrium and room behind it or did you bulid it?

I designed the atrium and the room and husband built it. The roof garden is far from finished but I am starting work on it tonight. :sweat:

Thank you all for the compliments this house had its moments but I think it has been worth it. I am not looking forward to doing the shingles though. :D

Oh My Goodness..... Your House is WONDERFUL. So much eye candy that my eyes don't beleive it. It all looks so real. Thank you Anya for sharing the pictures of your beautiful House. The pictures are truly stunning :thumb:

Yup, and yes and definitley to what Tracy said!!!! It looks stunning!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs

Oh my!!! Anya...it's gorgeous!!! I am standing and applauding you!! Your kitchen looks real!! And the bathroom??? I'd love to take a soak in the tub!! Love the mirrors..great job! And thanks for the eye candy!!!

What a wonderful house! I agree, the kitchen looks so real. I wanted to build a Beacon Hill as my first house but thought I should go an easier one for the first build. This home is going on my wish list! Thanks for the pictures.

Anya, you've come a long way baby! The house is looking terrific! I especially like your kitchen addition and roof balcony. Awesome!!

I couldn't have said it better.

Once you get started on the shingles, you'll find a rhythm and it will go much quicker than you think.

Wow, just beautiful, I'm a proud owner of a Beacon Hill also! I love to see how everyone makes their homes so beautiful!

Is that a 1/144 scale BH? It looks lovely.

Kevin, the Beacon Hill is a great house and you can do so much with it. I think the extension definitely make the house look complete.