my new Japanese dolls

Minis On The Edge

I have received my dolls that I asked my friend Julie to make for me. I LOVE the movie & Book "Memoirs Of A Geisha" and this is her version of "Sayuri" & "The Chairman".

I love them. They are so beautiful. I am gonna create a scene with them sometime in the future.....

post-4-1161545247_thumb.jpg

Tracy those are beauties!!! I checked out her web site she does amazing work. Oh to have the body of that belly dancer!!! LOL

Oh now I am going to be broke. I just showed RayAnne the dolls and she has fallen in love with them.

Ohh Holly that sounds like a fun one for sure!!! You share the pictures with us no matter who does it. That sounds like a fun project in the works.....

I do love her dolls and think I have about 8 of them now :welcome:

Tracy, your dolls are just so precious! I can hardly wait to see how you display them!

Oh, and thanks so much for the link! I think I've found the inspiration doll for my 'White Orchid'! :)

Took me long enough to read this thread didn't it? :thumb: Wow what great dolls! I love the face of the chairman and the clothes especially! I am still so stumped when it comes to dressing dolls. These are great!! What a tallented gal. Looking forward to seeing your display for them :blink:

-David