My New Etsy Shop!

On 3 October 2016 at 21:34:36, Its_a_sm_world_after_all said:

Holy Mole, mister! You've been busy! Everything looks exceptional! Whoever receives these pieces is one lucky duck!

Thanks Jodi.......I've just shipped (UK) so the lady will get it tomorrow.................Yay! I'm free!

If there are any UK residents who are desperate for an over sized shop.......my (almost finished) Department Store is on Ebay UK for the price of a smile!........well almost!

On 07/10/2016, 19:02:14, havanaholly said:

Your tubes of paint and pastel sticks convince me you have one of those much-desired shrinking machines!

If I had Holly I'd shrink everything that's bad in this world and drop it somewhere deep!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all....this may or may not be of interest but I thought I'd let you know that I have some fairly rare 'Artisan' pieces on EBay UK.......not many but about the last of the miniatures I've collected. If anyone is interested I will be happy to offer free shipping. 

My UK ebay name is :- tidywires8948

Strange name for miniatures but tidywires is my former trade name........If you're unable to find it I am on facebook (Michael Adamson)

All the best to all

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KathieB said:

Dang, Mike. Your work belongs in a museum. 

I agree. His work is truly jaw dropping. The details are simply,amazing. Mike you have God given talent.   I show my co workers and they swear it's not dollhouse/minature.  If my budget allowed me,I would buy your entire store. Lol.   Wait a sec.. do you take miniature money? Lol