My New Etsy Shop!

I'm not sure how I do this but I'm closing the shop and want to offer 50% off whatever is left to 'Greenleaf Members'........It would need to be by arrangement with me because if I drop price on the shop I won't be able to control the sales...............So if there is anything on there that you want.....I will do it half price plus the shipping.

5 minutes ago, Sable said:

I highly recommend Mike's work. Delivery was very fast.

Mike, can you put your link on here again so new people can find your store?

The link is on every one of his posts, in the signature line. :) 

1 hour ago, Sable said:

I highly recommend Mike's work. Delivery was very fast.

Mike, can you put your link on here again so new people can find your store?

Thanks Sable.........but how odd! I've just checked and I should have the shop URL as my 'Signature'

1 hour ago, jbresr said:

Oh Mike I am so sad to see this:cry:.  There are several things you have that I would love to have but I havent gone back to work so my bank account somehow tells me that I cant!

When your ready Donna I would love to make what you want.........whenever you want it!

Just to elaborate a little! I'm still going to make........just not on Etsy! I want to wake up in the morning looking forward to doing whatever project I'm on at the time......right now I go straight on the computer.......worry that something may not have got somewhere......worry that when it does get somewhere will someone be happy with it........get really excited because several someone's think my shop is 'the bees knees'......get 'brassed off' because no one's hitting the button....................

Right now I envy Alfie...........he just loves his green ball...........and never stops letting me know it!

1 minute ago, Sable said:

It's not you Mike, it's cell phones. They have a very limited view. Here is a pic of what I see on my cell:

image.png

It actually wasn't on my pc either so I re-enabled it.....maybe a glitch......maybe a me!

3 hours ago, mikeuk said:

And there it is...........probably me going nuts!

Sorry, you can't claim diminished capacity this time. Sable reads the forum on her phone. The phone version doesn't include the signature line. There's something to be said for us Luddites who still use a desktop or laptop. :D 

I so hate when people do that. We got a new coworker in from another branch of our bank once and for weeks all we heard was, "that's not the way we did it at our branch!". Turns out she was from an F audit branch, too.

Holly, you're not alone. I got a Android phone that can sing, dance, and make coffee. So far I haven't loaded any apps on it (I don't plan to) and all I use it for is to make and receive phone calls. That drives Lisa crazy. And yes, I still have a desktop. Eleven years old, but still going. Me and the computer, we're both aging at the same time, taking a long time to boot up in the morning and having some problems with our memory cores.

Mike, dogs reduce things to their simplest forms and they're always happy when they're with their person. I could learn something from that. Oh, wait....my dog was  happiest when he was eating. Sometimes I think he was lots happier scarfing down the popcorn on the Christmas tree, pulling wooden spoons out of the sink to chew on, or eating the olives off my tostada (and the tostada, too, when he could get it away from me) than he ever was doing obedience with me. *sigh*

10 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I am truly a dinosaur; I can only use our phone to make phone calls.

I've never met a Hollyasaurus.........so extremely pleased to make your acquaintance!..........I use my phone nowadays to keep in the drawer to remind me that I don't have to jump every time I hear one of my old ring tones!

'Happy days are here again'..........was my office.

'Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone'............was Rosemary.

'Busy Line'..........was general calls.

'Money, Money, Money'............was my Son

Silence is golden........I love it!"................What's your ringtone?

7 hours ago, Sable said:

A slight parallel to this topic:

A club member was debating with me on an issue and her point was, "Well, this is the way we did it in 1991, 1992 and 1993". My response was, "It's 2016".

Ah those halcyon days!

5 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

I so hate when people do that. We got a new coworker in from another branch of our bank once and for weeks all we heard was, "that's not the way we did it at our branch!". Turns out she was from an F audit branch, too.

Holly, you're not alone. I got a Android phone that can sing, dance, and make coffee. So far I haven't loaded any apps on it (I don't plan to) and all I use it for is to make and receive phone calls. That drives Lisa crazy. And yes, I still have a desktop. Eleven years old, but still going. Me and the computer, we're both aging at the same time, taking a long time to boot up in the morning and having some problems with our memory cores.

Mike, dogs reduce things to their simplest forms and they're always happy when they're with their person. I could learn something from that. Oh, wait....my dog was  happiest when he was eating. Sometimes I think he was lots happier scarfing down the popcorn on the Christmas tree, pulling wooden spoons out of the sink to chew on, or eating the olives off my tostada (and the tostada, too, when he could get it away from me) than he ever was doing obedience with me. *sigh*

That's just what I need........A re-boot!.......................fetch it Alfie!

On 15 September 2016 at 10:24:21, mikeuk said:

I'm not sure how I do this but I'm closing the shop and want to offer 50% off whatever is left to 'Greenleaf Members'........It would need to be by arrangement with me because if I drop price on the shop I won't be able to control the sales...............So if there is anything on there that you want.....I will do it half price plus the shipping.

I neglected to add that this offer applies only to 'in-stock' items and not custom orders and it might be as well to say up until the end of September.............just incase the gentleman has a change of mind!

I just can't fathom Etsy.......weeks of little or nothing at all then just when I thought I had it figured three buses come at once!

You've seen this before but I'm about to do it again..........see you next year!..............The last set took a couple of weeks I'd better get my skates on!

ArtStore1s.jpg