That's jaw dropping amazing. 

23 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Our Mike raised the bar so high that many of us are slack-jawed. :D 

I want to be Mike when I grow up!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, thresadep said:

Mikeuk, you make all those mini items??

That's jaw dropping amazing. 

Thanks Thresa.....I made most of this kitchen apart from the sink, tap and cooker........the best therapy in the world!

I started off making stuff out of card because it doesn't cost so much when it hits the wall but slowly, slowly you'll find less and less hitting the wall............but I still use card!

1 hour ago, KathieB said:

Our Mike raised the bar so high that many of us are slack-jawed. :D 

I've tried to raise the bar just to reach everyone's level.......and I'm still craning my neck!.....fun trying though!

54 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

I want to be Mike when I grow up!

Holly.....trust me you look perfect as you are.........you do not need a beard!

On 8/8/2016, 2:44:21, mikeuk said:

My first kitchen for Etsy.......Mainly mount board with perspex counters and a little walnut!

S103s.jpg

Oh so AWESOME.  Planning on which bank to rob to get this and other stuff from you!!

On 10 August 2016 at 00:07:29, jbresr said:

Oh so AWESOME.  Planning on which bank to rob to get this and other stuff from you!!

Just don't try an English bank Donna they don't have any money!

I was hoping that the Orange and Lime coloured perspex (Plexiglass or Lucite) would arrive before the weekend........I want to do a different style of kitchen for a change. It didn't however so instead put on my magnifying lens and did these!

S104s.jpg

S105s.jpg

Oh, ours have lots of money. They take it from us!

And I'm just dropping in here to see what Mike is up to again. He's always up to something. Keeping an eye on you, Mike, must be a full-time job for the missus. LOL

Hey, have you thought about painting little Thomas Kinkade type cottages? I bet those would sell like hotcakes. Not that I don't love what you're already doing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

Oh, ours have lots of money. They take it from us!

And I'm just dropping in here to see what Mike is up to again. He's always up to something. Keeping an eye on you, Mike, must be a full-time job for the missus. LOL

Hey, have you thought about painting little Thomas Kinkade type cottages? I bet those would sell like hotcakes. Not that I don't love what you're already doing.

Rosemary's certainly had her eye on me this past couple of days Kelly!.........I wake up yesterday morning and make the huge mistake of saying 'I'm feeling pretty good' and before you know it I'm out in the garden with the chainsaw thingy................What immense fun that was!

Sadly though after the inexplicable demise of said saw.........I now have little choice but to return to my miniature sanctuary!

On 8/14/2016, 6:41:14, mikeuk said:

I was hoping that the Orange and Lime coloured perspex (Plexiglass or Lucite) would arrive before the weekend........I want to do a different style of kitchen for a change. It didn't however so instead put on my magnifying lens and did these!

S104s.jpg

S105s.jpg

I love these ensembles...I love the painting. This is just fantastic.

On Monday, August 15, 2016 11:11:28, mikeuk said:

Rosemary's certainly had her eye on me this past couple of days Kelly!.........I wake up yesterday morning and make the huge mistake of saying 'I'm feeling pretty good' and before you know it I'm out in the garden with the chainsaw thingy................What immense fun that was!

Sadly though after the inexplicable demise of said saw.........I now have little choice but to return to my miniature sanctuary!

Uh huh. Suuuurrrreeeee...............

Anyone would think all I do is eat and sleep!........So here's another kitchen and bedroom bit to prove that you might just be right!

Make a welcome change to use some 'proper' wood for a change................although the wardrobe's cardboard!

WalnutBed3s.jpg

WalnutKitchen2s.jpg

WalnutKitchen3s.jpg

WalnutKitchen5s.jpg