White Orchid

MiniMadWoman

I got a shipping notification yesterday that my 'White Orchid' is en route! :lol: Should be here tomorrow!! :w00t: I'm pulling out the champagne and rolling out the red carpet in eager anticipation of it's arrival! :D

Yay!!! We need to send out cherubs with fluffy white wings carrying baskets of white rose petals to scatter in front of the door as the UPS man delivers the white orchids. Okay, that might be a bit much, but wouldn't it be fun to see the look on the UPS guy's face!

Deb

Yay!!! We need to send out cherubs with fluffy white wings carrying baskets of white rose petals to scatter in front of the door as the UPS man delivers the white orchids. Okay, that might be a bit much, but wouldn't it be fun to see the look on the UPS guy's face!

The only thing that would make that better is if the UPS guy was Brad Pitt and he was also carrying a HUGE box of chocolates with a house cleaning crew behind him!! Hmmmm . . . a girl can dream!! :)

The only thing that would make that better is if the UPS guy was Brad Pitt and he was also carrying a HUGE box of chocolates with a house cleaning crew behind him!! Hmmmm . . . a girl can dream!! :)

Yeah...what she said!!

The only thing that would make that better is if the UPS guy was Brad Pitt and he was also carrying a HUGE box of chocolates with a house cleaning crew behind him!! Hmmmm . . . a girl can dream!!

Ya know Teresa, I've always liked the way you think, but this particular thought is the best ever. <pondering> Or maybe Antonio Banderas. He had me in a swoon as Zorro, but then I watched "Take the Lead" last week. I may never be the same again. :)

Deb

Yeah, he'd be on my list!! I see that Russell Crowe has a new movie coming out . . . he'd definitely be on my top 10 list! :) All this just before bed . . . I don't know if I can stand it!! :thumb:

Mine is also scheduled for Friday delivery. I will be waiting at the door! I'm not much of a pretty boy type. I like my men rugged with big shoulders and arms. But I'll sure take that cleaning crew with my dollhouse thank you. And the chocolates. And a construction crew. Finish that basement in no time!

My daughter is a doll!

Ya know Teresa, I've always liked the way you think, but this particular thought is the best ever. <pondering> Or maybe Antonio Banderas. He had me in a swoon as Zorro, but then I watched "Take the Lead" last week. I may never be the same again. :)

Deb

Woke up in the edges of a dream this morning ... me and Bart Starr in a laundromat. He was telling me that when players are injured, coaches keep them off the field to prevent further injury. So the players get the doctors to prescribe a certain amount of practice time every day. He said the session usually goes: Catch the ball, fall down. Catch the ball, fall down. Catch the ball, fall down. And all the while he was saying this, he was falling to the left, to the right, to the left, etc., bouncing up and down like a rolypoly toy.

He may not be Brad Pitt or Antonio Banderas, but he was mine, all mine for a while, and what a a marvelous sight he was in his red sweat suit! :thumb:

And more to the point: can't wait to see what y'all do with the White Orchids. :clap:

The only thing that would make that better is if the UPS guy was Brad Pitt and he was also carrying a HUGE box of chocolates with a house cleaning crew behind him!! Hmmmm . . . a girl can dream!! :thumb:

:clap: Teresa, you're too funny! :woot: But now I can't get this picture out of my mind! What a girl's dream! :)

Can't wait to see pics of all your white Orchids!!!

I got my notification on the 16th. It says it is in North Carolina at the moment. Mine is coming USPS though. Unless that notification was for something else. But I don't know what that would be. The email didn't say exactly what was being shipped. Keeping fingers crossed that it comes today. Boy, I should have taken the day off. Forget about Brad Pitt and all the others....I want Dean to deliver my dollhouse. Smart, handsome AND loves minis. Who could ask for more?

Jeri, mine came via e-mail. Two things: did you send the "I'm a winner" PM to MiniMan and do they have your e-mail address? I'm sure you've taken care of these, but just in case! :D

Okay, Brad Pitt didnt deliver her but I got it! I got it! And I opened it!

Now I have to make a stop at the hardware store one day and pick up some glue!

(I am sick too, stomach flu, but I couldnt resist opening it)

Mine just came. the doorbell rang and I ran for the door. Alas, the cleaning crew, construction crew and chocolates were gone, but the wonderful box from Dean was there! I opened it. Weird material. Feels like rubbery cardboard. Can't wait to start it! What kind of glue was recommended again?

It is so great reading about all the happiness when receiving hyour boxes, please share pics as you go along with the construction!

Hugs and congratulations again!