WTB: Skilcraft Victorian Manor w/Coach House or Trade my Willow NIB

Phoenix71

Hi everyone. I'm still looking for the Skilcraft Victorian Manor with Coach House, circa 1979. My parents originally purchased this dollhouse for me at Sears in Oregon, but I haven't been able to find any in kit on eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, vintage and antique stores; I just missed one sold off Craigslist in Long Island in last November.

Anyhow...I am happy to pay for the kit and shipping or if you see it in your treasure travels, please PM me. I'm in Seattle, WA. I purchased the Corona Willow from Overstock, brand new in box, not opened - because it's so similar - but interested in trading for the Skilcraft.

Here is a picture link or see attached file with some related facts: 

http://www.worthpoin...manor-429438549 (You do not need to be a member to view this website).

Thank you for reading and happy dollhousing!

Phoenix71, your post just gave me goose bumps.  Just a few hours ago I dragged our NIB 1979 Skilcraft Victorian Manor with Coach House down from my attic.  Didn't know what to do with it so I searched and   came up with this site! I certainly  was surprised to see your picture of the same box..  This has never been taken out of the box..  Took pictures but not savvy enough to post..

I was fascinated to see your request.  Let me know what to do..

Hope this helps you. 

You can use the PM (personal messaging) system here on the forum to conduct your busines, i.e., exchange emails, prices, mailing addresses, etc. Hover your cursor over the members name and you'll see a "send message" button or go to their profile page, or go to your own mailbox and compose from there.

Good luck you two on your mutual interest.