J.echo

Hello everyone, 

My daughter got a duracraft heritage victorian dollhouse several years ago. Its been in the closet collecting dust. I decided that I was going to put it together (with her) this year as a Christmas project. 
I am new to this, and i had to download instructions. However it seems that the base floor pieces are missing. Im fairly crafty, but I'm stumped! I know the company is closed. 
Im looking for suggestions as to what i can use as a replacement. I don't want to give up! Help!

thank you
Jessica

Jessica, I've put together a couple of Dura-Craft kits (years ago, before they vanished into the sunset) and I vaguely recall that the instruction booklets had line drawings of the various parts.  There's also a company that makes replacement parts for Dura-Craft kits that some member with a sharper memory than mine will weigh in with.

Edited by havanaholly

On 12/21/2021 at 12:03 PM, J.echo said:

Hello everyone, 

My daughter got a duracraft heritage victorian dollhouse several years ago. Its been in the closet collecting dust. I decided that I was going to put it together (with her) this year as a Christmas project. 
I am new to this, and i had to download instructions. However it seems that the base floor pieces are missing. Im fairly crafty, but I'm stumped! I know the company is closed. 
Im looking for suggestions as to what i can use as a replacement. I don't want to give up! Help!

thank you
Jessica

Hi Jessica, for the base flooring pieces the instructions should have a diagram of each piece.  measurements may be in the instructions as well. Can you post a picture of what youre missing?  Manchester Woodworks makes missing pieces but I haven't seen replacement parts for something like the base floor if that's what you meant.