Terranscapes

Caseymini

I found this site on You Tube last night. The guy makes all kinds of landscapes for games. He has how to videos for a lot of different techniques. I think that a lot of techniques would work well for minis. https://m.youtube.com/user/Terranscapes. It will take me a while to get through them all. Cool techniques.

• Like 2

Thanks, Casey. Looks interesting.

Gail, do you have any pictures of your cigar boxes? What have you been doing with those? I have quite a few that I got from my uncle, and I have had various ideas of what to do with them, but so far haven't done much. I just started making cutaway boxes for the craft bazaars I do this time of year. I get the glitzy boxes at the Dollar Tree and cut down three sides and have been using them for some dolls I had on hand. I'd love to see what others might be doing along these lines.

Thanks, Casey. Looks interesting.

Gail, do you have any pictures of your cigar boxes? What have you been doing with those? I have quite a few that I got from my uncle, and I have had various ideas of what to do with them, but so far haven't done much. I just started making cutaway boxes for the craft bazaars I do this time of year. I get the glitzy boxes at the Dollar Tree and cut down three sides and have been using them for some dolls I had on hand. I'd love to see what others might be doing along these lines.

CJ , Here are some of my boxes.
:bear: