My first dollhouse

Peachie

Loooove the Sugarplum, have one that I am making a vet's clinic in over at my MIL's house (so that I won't need to drag a mini-project over each and everytime I go visitng :hide: ) So it takes sometime to get real progress to show but it is not because it is causing troulbes, rather the other way around as it went together like a charm!

Looking forward seeing what you do wiht yours!

Hugs

You'll really enjoy the Sugarplum. It's a really sweet house to build and the finished house is just charming. I built one not too long ago and had a great time with it. <looking around for Charlene> Charlene built a really exceptional Sugarplum that I just love. Lemme see if I can find her album. It's truly inspirational.

<pause> Okay, I found it here.

Deb

OK, Deb so where can we see your Sugarplum then :wave: and Tracy are you too working on a Sugarplum?

How nice that there are others on the go with this house a swell, I am going to talk to my MIL when we might be able to arrange a mini-ing weekend, you know where the "boys" take care of dinner and chores and me and MIL can enjoy two and a half day of mini-ing up a storm LOL

And Charlene, loved that Prancing Pony!!!!

Looking forward seeing lots more pics from this sweet little house soon then!

Hugs

The Sugarplum is a quick & easy build and so-o-o versatile! I built one for HBS' Creatin' Contest two years ago and it sold before I finished it, so I built another using wood strips for the "timbers" and it sold, too!

My Sugarplum gallery is here.

Deb

Thank you so much for the eycandy trip Deb, I loved it! Such a terrific finish to it, love what you did with the chimney and the texture on the extror as well. Is it one yuo have kept ?? And if you did what did you do to the interior??? Yup, being nosey, but that can't be helped LOL

Hugs

Deb and Charlene you have done a wonderful job.....I just hope mine will turn out half as nice.....I have a few ideals......I want to get the house and put it together and go from there.....I will post pics of my progress......hopefully it will be here by next weekend.....have it ordered.....

• 3 weeks later...
Have fun with your Sugarplum, can't wait to see your pictures. I'll be making one soon also, I won one yesterday here!

I'm having alot of fun working on mine...I will put the pics back on ....I deleted them though a mistake.....congrats.....I won a mini village and I'm still on :)

The Sugarplum will be hold for a couple of weeks.....hopefully these 2 weeks will give me some insight of what I'm going to do with the inside.....still trying to decide on a few things......so if you don't hear from me.....I'm depressed and in my corner of the world until I get out..... :wub:

It's such a help to see different versions of the same house. Deb and Charlene, your Sugarplums are jusr wonderful! :banana: My Sugarplum has been waiting patiently - I've been thinking about the Three Bears and how they need a home ... I shall try introducing them to each other - see what they all think. I hope to start building soon. :wub: It will be fun to share the Sugarplum experience together in this forum.

The Sugarplum will be hold for a couple of weeks.....hopefully these 2 weeks will give me some insight of what I'm going to do with the inside.....still trying to decide on a few things......so if you don't hear from me.....I'm depressed and in my corner of the world until I get out..... :wub:

Please don't be depressed about it. I have a second project going, ok I have serveral, in case I get stumped.

Thank you CLW.....I worked on it some after I posted that....and I think it is coming together now......this is my first dollhouse I've ever done.....and I thought my friend was going to help me.....but I will get it done.....it will take time....

A friend of mine wanted to help me with my first house, the Orchid, too. But she was surprisingly travelling during the last summer holidays so I had to build the house on my own. But these small kits are so easy to assemble, I bet you will have a lot of fun while building it even without your friend! :lol: Good luck and a lot of pleasure with your first dollhouse!!!

Ellen, sorry your friend won't be able to help, but you have made a lot of new friends here. So when you're stuck just give us a holler and will add our 2 cents worth in whether you need it or not :lol:

No seriously, you will find lots of help here if you're stuck on something or just need to toss around ideas.

Have fun and enjoy and remember others of us are good at times at using not nice words and calling in the feral cats to get the birds who fall out of the sky from our "blue" language. :D