My first dollhouse

Peachie

Ellen, sorry your friend won't be able to help, but you have made a lot of new friends here. So when you're stuck just give us a holler and will add our 2 cents worth in whether you need it or not :lol:

No seriously, you will find lots of help here if you're stuck on something or just need to toss around ideas.

Have fun and enjoy and remember others of us are good at times at using not nice words and calling in the feral cats to get the birds who fall out of the sky from our "blue" language. :D

Thank you, and I have made alot of friends here.....I will holler.....that is one thing about me....if I don't know how to do something.....I will ask.....that is the only way of ever learning anything....I look back over my school years.....remembering how shy and quiet I was....I have come out of all that.....I've been working on some things for the dollhouse.....I don't have alot of extra time right now.....but I work on it when I can.....I'm enjoying it.....and I can't wait to start on my villiage.....now I'm planning what I'm going to do with it......I'm having fun.....