Please allow me to introduce myself......

BiffMalawi

I was big into model trains when I was a kid, loved planning and building the layouts just didn't want to play with them after. Fast forward about 30 years and I was walking down the street and saw a sign looking for a builder at a local dollhouse store. I went in and got the job. Worked there for about six years, until my art studio took up to much of my time and I had to quit. I still do some commission work now and have some cool projects of my own in the planning stages. I just need to find the time. I can't for the life of me remember where I left it. I am looking forward to stealing ideas from y'all... sorry I mean gaining inspiration from.

• Like 3

Welcome to the GL family. Since you are already a miniaturist, you certainly understand the addictive nature of the art. We all love pictures so after you have reached 5 posts you can start an album, please do share some of your work. I'm in the process of doing a completely new layout for HO trains at the moment - base is equal to two 4x8 ft sheets of ply with a prospect of a bridged area to another small layout.

Hi Biff and welcome to the group !! You'll definitely find lots of inspiration and ideas here , this is an awesome site with lots of fun people. Looking forward to seeing your projects , glad you've joined us !

• Like 1

Greetings, most of us just ogle pictures here for hours to steal...er inspire each others work, so you will fit right in :ninja:

Look forward to steal...seeing your ideas :ohyeah:

• 2 weeks later...